ONE KEY RESOURCES
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

10: ONE KEY RESOURCES Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Helpful, friendly management

Good company to work for overall.I took a FIFO job and had a few hiccups,which can be expected in mobilization of this nature.Always helpful,even with personal issues.Yes I'd say my expert has been overall a positive one.

Not a company for long term employment

Management is poor and rarely seen, queries on payroll take too long for answers. Just a labour hire company taking the money with little interest in the workforce.

Possibly one of the worst companies I've worked for

I started working for them and everything seemed to be very positive, they were quick to get me on site, quick to organise everything I needed BEFORE I started. The day I started they went into voluntary administration and wouldnt return any more calls. I left a week later due to being unsure about my job being stable or not.

An excellent, fun and supportive place to work.

Fun team. Busy but not too pressured. Learned Accounts payable on MYOB, and how to reconcile VISA accounts for EOFY. Company applauded individual and team successes.

Pros

Free lunch on Fridays

Cons

Not very comfortable furnishings.

Very productive and fun workplace

This company is fast paced and continues to grow every week. It has a very friendly atmosphere and has a diverse range of people working in head office and out in the field. It is committed to providing good quality labour hire to all of its clients across the Nation.

Pros

Free lunches and Casual dress on Fridays.

Productive and fun place

Awesome Account Manager to report to. Diverse working environment never in one place for too long. Always meeting new people and gaining more local knowledge all the time.

Pros

Paid breaks

Cons

Not enough hours

Great Company, Great Culture and a Team that's Winning

One Key Resources is an industry leader in Recruitment and Workforce solutions. A company that is growing at an exponential rate with competent leadership at the helm. Overall and exciting orgainsation to be a part of.

Progressive, No BS, keeping it real

Dogged & determined to make sh😎t happen when others can't. Prepared to have the courageous conversations. Progressive & invested in sustainable outcomes Partners in business - no master slave relationships Flat structure with an open door to opportunities

Pros

Commitment

Cons

Tough love

Fun Loving Environment

I love my job and the working environment. It's like working with your friends! Everybody is friendly and adorable. The only thing I was not happy about was the Salary/Benefits.

Pros

Great Environment

Great Culture!

The best thing about One Key is the people! I love the culture and all the teams. Very friendly environment! Working here is a great opportunity. It gives space to learn and apply with liberty. Timings are easy and give a great work-life balance.

Pros

Working with great people

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ONE KEY RESOURCES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ONE KEY RESOURCES