Caring for elderly people is very rewarding, it needs some one willing and caring as most of the clients can't speak for themselves! they need people with the right attitude and who knows
there duty of care and willing to work as steam
and confidence as individualy and ready to
learn new things everyday
for quality care for clients
Active.hospitable and right attitude
By having the right attitude.
By having the right qualifications for the position given, and also having experinces.
To be yourself ..
Engage in conversation
They must be true to themselves. Eager to go to training events. Speak about what you know. Show your skills and be confident with what you do.
Am willing ti do anything that's asked of me
Ring up ask if there are any jobs available
- What should you wear to an interview at Opal Aged Care?5 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Opal Aged Care?3 people answered
- Is the pay weekly or fortnightly?2 people answered
- Does Opal Aged Care have a staff discount? How much is Opal Aged Care’s staff discount?2 people answered
- What computer system is used at Opal. For example iCare, eCase etc2 people answered
- How are the working hours?2 people answered
- How long does it take to hear from the HR if after interview to know if I have been selected or not?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Opal Aged Care?One person answered
- Does Opal Aged Care sponsor international workers?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Opal Age Care?One person answered