- Used oral communication to maintain positive and respectful relationships
- Provided support to two different people living with dementia
- Followed individualized support plans by bed bathing; dressing, undressing and grooming; eating and drinking using appropriate feeding techniques; oral hygiene; shaving, showering, toileting and use of continence aids as well as using aids and equipment, including devices used by the person
- Transferring a person between bed and chair, transferring a person in and out of car
- Recognize and respect the needs of people from diverse social and cultural backgrounds
Friendly residents and staff that are will help you when you don't understand how to go about a task or require help.