Opal Aged Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Opal Aged Care Employee Review

Best place to work at.

10 August 2020
Best and wonderful services, amazing staff and management team. beautiful and big place to work at, with amazing opportunity to sharpen your skills and gradually upgrade your career!!
9 May 2020
Same role
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Seeking position as support worker with core senior care and utilizing skills and assist the residents with daily living activities such as bathing, eating, playing games, washing and mobility management.
13 March 2020
Same role
Assistant in Nursing (Current Employee) - Berkeley Vale NSW
I love my job and the residence and staff i work with. Like any job it has its stresses and it's ups and downs and sometimes i feel like im being personally saute out like they were trying to get rid of me but everyone has a job to do and when certain things happen it must be investigated. Im a good worker and i work hard. I love my job and I hope it continues.
27 September 2019
Same roleSame location
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Former Employee) - Opal Bankstown
Very bad management. Too much focusing on profit instead of provide quality care to the residents. No respect for staff. Short staff all the time. Roster change all the time and doesn't care about staff availabilities. Bad enviroment to work. No recommend anyone to come.