Opal Aged Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Opal Aged Care Employee Review

10 February 2020
I love my job but want to get back into the administration work. The company provides ongoing education on a regular basis and there are general staff meetings all the time giving staff the opportunity to give positive or negative feedback so as to help improve the quality of service we give.
10 August 2020
Same role
Assistant in Nursing (Former Employee) - Bankstown NSW
Best and wonderful services, amazing staff and management team. beautiful and big place to work at, with amazing opportunity to sharpen your skills and gradually upgrade your career!!
9 May 2020
Same role
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Seeking position as support worker with core senior care and utilizing skills and assist the residents with daily living activities such as bathing, eating, playing games, washing and mobility management.
2 May 2020
Same location
Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) - Ashmore QLD
I find most staff deeply care for their residents and go above and beyond for them. We work together to complete tasks. Overall I enjoy my shifts and would recommend working at Opal based on my facility.
  1. Friendly place to work. Staff members are hard working and easy to get along with.