Opal Aged Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Opal Aged Care Employee Review

It was an awesome place to work in.

17 September 2019
firstly, I was working as a general service officer at opal cardinal freeman. later on, I also worked as AIN. I really loved what I did. All the staffs and co workers are really friendly.
25 April 2020
Same role
General Services Officer (Current Employee) - Killarney Vale NSW
Management never listen to staff or even try to understand what actually goes on. Communication is appalling on every level. We should know what level resident's diet modification etc are and at least a meeting specific to kitchen staff. Bits of information are written on paper towel and left for staff to find. There is absolutely no handover done. You walk into each shift blindly. There are 2 cleaners on and they have to distribute clothes, pick up cups twice a day and set up dining rooms. There is never time to do everything outlined in shift description. Management never want to invest in quality staff and generally look down on GSO's.
22 April 2020
Same role
General Services Officer (Current Employee) - Perth WA
staff are amazing and great to work with. It can be stressful as there at times that we are shorthanded . Its a go go environment from the time you start work till end of the day.
9 May 2020
Same location
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Seeking position as support worker with core senior care and utilizing skills and assist the residents with daily living activities such as bathing, eating, playing games, washing and mobility management.