Opal Aged Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Opal Aged Care Employee Review

Team work

8 October 2019
A very well job environment to groom yourself as a good human being and treat everyone on equal levels.

Helpful management with supportive staff .

Great opportunity for a higher positions.
25 April 2020
Same role
General Services Officer (Current Employee) - Killarney Vale NSW
Management never listen to staff or even try to understand what actually goes on. Communication is appalling on every level. We should know what level resident's diet modification etc are and at least a meeting specific to kitchen staff. Bits of information are written on paper towel and left for staff to find. There is absolutely no handover done. You walk into each shift blindly. There are 2 cleaners on and they have to distribute clothes, pick up cups twice a day and set up dining rooms. There is never time to do everything outlined in shift description. Management never want to invest in quality staff and generally look down on GSO's.
22 April 2020
Same role
General Services Officer (Current Employee) - Perth WA
staff are amazing and great to work with. It can be stressful as there at times that we are shorthanded . Its a go go environment from the time you start work till end of the day.
13 March 2020
Same location
Assistant in Nursing (Current Employee) - Berkeley Vale NSW
I love my job and the residence and staff i work with. Like any job it has its stresses and it's ups and downs and sometimes i feel like im being personally saute out like they were trying to get rid of me but everyone has a job to do and when certain things happen it must be investigated. Im a good worker and i work hard. I love my job and I hope it continues.