Opal Aged Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Opal Aged Care Employee Reviews in Ashmore QLD

I find most staff deeply care for their residents and go above and beyond for them. We work together to complete tasks. Overall I enjoy my shifts and would recommend working at Opal based on my facility.
I love my job but want to get back into the administration work. The company provides ongoing education on a regular basis and there are general staff meetings all the time giving staff the opportunity to give positive or negative feedback so as to help improve the quality of service we give.
I enjoyed working with the staff and residents at Opal Ashmore. Staff were professional, friendly, helpful and wonderful to the residents. It was a great first impression for myself as a student.
Opal is a terrific ,fun and amazing place to work . it has great staff and their values for taking care of the residents goes above and beyond with every resident receiving the best care and attention
Pros
great staff /residents benifits and career options
Cons
I have the pleasure of going to work and caring for my residents. I have the upmost respect for the elderly. I am very involved with their lives and families and love doing my job.
Pros
Enjoy the company of my residents and helping them
Cons
hours change from week to week
The work is hard but rewarding, the residents are lovely and caring. The co-workers are a great bunch of people to work with and great team as well.
Pros
Fruit platters and chocolates
Cons
Not enough shifts
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Opal Aged Care?