Opal Aged Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Opal Aged Care Employee Reviews in Berkeley Vale NSW

Berkeley Vale NSW5 reviews
I love my job and the residence and staff i work with. Like any job it has its stresses and it's ups and downs and sometimes i feel like im being personally saute out like they were trying to get rid of me but everyone has a job to do and when certain things happen it must be investigated. Im a good worker and i work hard. I love my job and I hope it continues.
A very well job environment to groom yourself as a good human being and treat everyone on equal levels.

Helpful management with supportive staff .

Great opportunity for a higher positions.
A day at Opal Age Care changes continuously, adaptability to change would be a must.
The residents are just wonderful and being able to learn and care for them is amazing.

Workplace culture is moving with the times and focusing with diversity well.

The day can be very fast paced and the support is not always there when needed.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Ongoing changes., management
My general outlook of my current workplace is optimistic and encouraging.I work well with whoever I am rostered on with for the shift,I have good time management skills and communication skills. I endeavour to work well with my team and generally do the best with can to provide our care and duties to the elderly who we are caring for. The nursing home has a good environment and facilities for the aged residents and staff. We are provided with general training days and opportunities to keep our skills up to date.
I enjoy my shifts knowing that I have helped my residents to perform their daily cares, they are happy,comfortable and clean.I am happy when I see a smile on their face..

I don't have much to complain about, just occasionally we may be a staff member short on the shift.
Pros
good environment, positive staff
caring for the elderly and learning about their lives when they were younger .
working in a team environment with a great staff was always great.

the hardest part of my job was when the passing of a resident that was always the hardest.

thre most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that i helped a resident in someway even if it was just them having someone to talk to or read with them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Opal Aged Care?