Opal Aged Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Opal Aged Care Employee Reviews in Perth WA

staff are amazing and great to work with. It can be stressful as there at times that we are shorthanded . Its a go go environment from the time you start work till end of the day.
Management are the worst. They are unfair and harassing. They promise residents the earth and won’t deliver. They only use policies if it suits them. They have zero care factor. They will pay you to recommend new staff as most other staff have heard about how poor Opal are. Just don’t do it. There are other aged care providers out there.
Pros
The residents
Cons
Apply elsewhere-I wish i did!. This is a company that puts profit over people at all costs! Opal premium is a disgrace..and does not align with my values and ethics. You also have to wonder about a company that provides incentives (bonus 's) to their staff if they refer someone to work for Opal and they stay longer than 6 months. High turn over of staff and substandard care due to not enough staff coverage. Work culture poor with expectations to work double shifts all too common and not paid accordingly or correctly. There are great jobs out there in Aged care keep looking... as you will not find job satisfaction with this company.
Cons
No salary packaging as it is a company / business for profit
This company has too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Staff are over worked and under paid. management needs to listen to what there staff are saying.
Pros
None that i can think of
Cons
Long hours, no appreciation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Opal Aged Care?