Opal Aged Care Employee Review

View all Opal Aged Care reviews

The staff are wonderful, as are the residents
Student Placement (Former Employee) –  Calamvale QLD8 July 2019
I completed my placement at Opal Calamvale, in 2019 the staff were excellent compassionate and showed respect and dignity to residents. They were fantastic to buddy with and answered any questions that I had.The kitchen staff were on the ball and new every resident by name and by meals requirements very professional with a good variety of meals. Overall the residents needs were look after in a speedy time frame and had a lot of daily activities to keep them occupied throughout the day. I had a excellent rapport with residents and staff and felt like a extended family I miss them dearly. Even tho I was kept running the whole day I still found time to have one on one conversations with residents putting a smile on their face. I would love to have full time work with them , however it’s just a bit of distance from where I live .i only spoke with management on a few occasions and found them to be kind and helpful.
Pros
compassion & empathy, respectful & showed dignity
Cons
Short on laundry Monday mornings

Other Opal Aged Care Employee Reviews

Misleading job description
Lifestyle Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Queensland8 August 2019
~Lying by omission
~False advertising
~Woeful managerial skills
~ Complete lack of empathy at interview
I would NOT recommend working for this company!!
Pros
Cons
Great company to work for!
Assistant in Nursing (Former Employee) –  Springwood NSW7 August 2019
Always loved working for Opal Aged Care. They had great managers, whom I always got along with, work colleagues and supervisors were awesome! Really good training. Never a dull moment, working for this company, always making the job fun wherever possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Opal Aged Care. Our community is ready to answer.