Optus logo
Optus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Optus

Optus Employee Review

Challenger brand, good leadership, good culture, opportunities to move internally. focused on customer. however long work hours and siloed departments

Same location

Productive, fast paced & rewarding environment

I love working here!!! I have an amazing team & manager. The hiring process was so efficient! The training process although long & at times overwhelming, is thorough and the team is super supportive. I feel motivated to do better every day and appreciate the goal oriented & competitive sales approach as it pushes me to be my best. Optus cares about its employees and takes a detailed and dedicated approach. It also encourages and recognises talent & hard work and has an amazing structure to promotion within the company.

Pros

Employee discounts and credit, training, work culture
Same location

Great people, big sales targets, can be hard to progress

Have found it hard to progress with internal opportunities for promotion being very competitive. Optus has aggressive sales targets with big expectation on closing deals. The people you work with are great

Pros

Discounts on Mobile and Home Internet Plans

Cons

High Targets
Same location

Optus is a great place to work.

Optus's rem range is better than other places and their bonus is quite good too. There is quite a vast range of career opportunities. I would highly recommend this company.