Optus

Optus

Optus Employee Review

Loved working here

Great team and supportive management- Interesting work and learning options. Work expectations are high but you know exactly what is expected of you. Have had 2 contract roles here and would go back anytime

Pros

Good management and culture

Cons

None really

Appearance over Results

Management is obsessed with Office attendance above productivity , well fair and employee retention. Management and HR do not live by the behaviors and culture they advertise. It is very much a cult like obsession to being visible , which does not make sense as Optus is a telco, and should be living and breathing the products we sell. If catching up with work colleges , a minimum of three days a week , slow paced and rarely hitting lofty target, sounds positive? then this is the place for you.If you care about achieving goals, career progression, work/life balance, good leadership, reward and recognition , for your own sake , save your time and look elsewhere.

Pros

Casual

Cons

No Career progression, very poor management and culture
Same location

What could possibly go wrong?

Great company to work for in the beginning but as time went by too much bullying, politics, poor management no strategy too many redundancies. poorly trained managers.
Same location

It was a productive day everyday. No staff was on your head all the time. My Managers were very helpful. Great workplace culture.

Management was very helpful throughout my job time. I started during the lockdown, but the management team helped me throughout my time there in optus. They provided me thorough training and always ask me if i need their help.Overall it was a great experience😊 i would definitely recommend..

Pros

Stress free work environment

Cons

Salary was decent but not up-to my living expenses☹️

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Optus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Optus
  • Loved working here
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?