Optus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Optus Employee Review

Productively at work and have fun with team members

8 November 2019
Actively and efficiently at work and gained experience and skills during the test with business customers. Priority the work and good time manage the work load. At workplace, support each other and learn from each other. Hard part is how to pleased the manager to get good "PDR", Most enjoyable is the work environment: friendly team members and comfortable work place.
20 August 2020
Same role
Network Engineer (Former Employee) - Woolloongabba QLD
Optus has destroyed my life on many levels they are incredibly evil.They were unfairly underpaying me the whole time I was working in Brisbane.For several years I was promised promotion which never came They constantly squeezed more and more responsibilities higher and higher work loads from me. I was a “go to person for people having technical problems needing assistance. I was constantly training peers and seniors in my team and across the company.
Pros
Unsatisfactory pay
Cons
Contemptuous treatment of employees
30 April 2020
Same role
Network Engineer (Former Employee) - Rosebery NSW
Management and systems in place do not allow a fast transition from the original stage of order generation for a customer through design stage , build stage and final delivery due to lack of ownership by key order managers. This issue has gotten worse over the years due to outsourcing these task to companies that are complete incapable of understanding the business hence customer delivery times have blown out from 10 days to over 83 days.
23 March 2021
Same location
Learning Designer (Former Employee) - Macquarie Park NSW
I loved every aspect of working at Optus. Although my work could have been more challenging considering my experience. But over all, it was a good learning experience ..
Pros
Events
Cons
Always offers a contractual job
  1. Productively at work and have fun with team members