Orange City Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Orange City Council Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Working with orange city council is a very positive and productive place. All staff members work together to achieve goals. Everyone always looks out for each other and makes sure everyone is safe and happy.
It is great to be able to provide the opportunity for children to develop new interests in a play based and interest centered program.
Pros
The Children, learning through play.
Cons
keeping everyone happy.
The Orange City Council is a trusted part of the Orange community and requires the highest level of professionalism. My employment with OCC was most enjoyable overall.
Pros
Flexibilty; Approachable management
I have been employed with Orange City Council for 2 years, and I have no complaint with their treatment of staff.

My supervisor has been very supportive of my needs as an employee - she has helped me find my own set of tasks that I am mainly responsible for, as my abilities are limited due to being in a wheechair

The team I work with is fantastic - very supportive, always willing to help out where possible, easy to get along with.
Pros
Supportive Management
Cons
Unstable hours for casual workers
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orange City Council. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8