OROGOLD COSMETICS Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
3.6Job Security & Advancement
Great team, Fun work!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW25 June 2018
Fun job that makes time fly! Amazing team, all willing to help you with tips about how to sell better. Young and professional people who worried about you and your professional performance
Pros
Team, shifts, paid
Multi-culture work environment
Promotions Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 June 2018
Multilcutural work environment ,friendly and fun work atmosphere. If you are sick of office working environment , you will love working here. A big challenge for yourself , never be bored during your work shifts. You will always get extra bonuses if you work harder than others:) I love working here, everything is amazing:) generous bosses and easy-going coworkers.
Pros
Extra bonuses
Cons
Challenge job
Tough work for sales, average pay and atrocious management
Sales Promoter (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW1 April 2018
Pay was average, eventually got sick of the job from moral hangovers as position requires you to manipulate quite a lot to upsell expensive products targeting the aged / rich. Products are a lot cheaper than sold. Good job for backpackers/temporary job finders as pay makes ends meet . Just beware of the management as they can be quite gossip goats and dramatic people, after a good leader had left I was placed under the care of a different leader who had poor management and communication skills, was also honestly quite rude to staff and customers.A job you want to only involve yourself in for the pay itself .CEO is however quite lovely and fairly reasonable :)
Pros
average pay
Cons
staff and management
sales
Sails (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 February 2017
where I´ve learned about sales, about how to deal with customers, how to engage people with the brand. It was a fun jo where I could lern a lot
Amazing Company!
Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 October 2016
Loved the boss, the job, my coworkers, everything! I was paid well and treated even better. Best company I've ever worked for! 10/10 would recommend
Pros
Great coworkers, flexible schedule, excellent boss
Interesting work place with a lot of customer service
SALES MANAGER/PROFFESIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA26 March 2015
Greeting clients and consulting about luxury skin care products, meeting new people every day and learning new skills.