OSM Australia

2: OSM Australia Employee Reviews

Australia2 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Good team and Easy Onboarding Process

Great team, committed to a positive culture. Small team so you know who you are speaking to. Friendly and understanding. Crewing team are very talented and make the process smooth with lots of communication.

Pros

na

It was a very hands on day everyday where I gained valuable knowledge in the marine sector with regards to billing. As there is only a small team it was very intimate with the relationships and long hours however everyone did their best to help each other. The initial work was very stressful and full on due to a lot of trouble shooting and correcting past mistakes but once that was all sorted out it was much smoother sailing. Hardest part of my position was that I did not have experience in this industry with regards to the billing practices and cleaning up the problems from the past as well as having no one there to train or explain the procedures. As challenging as this was it was also very exciting to learn and overcome the problems that was faced. The people I worked with were first class and it was ultimately very hard to leave however I did feel that all the hours and work I gave to this company seemed unappreciated when a full time contract was not offered.

Pros

Melbourne cup day and Xmas party

Cons

long hours and no backup in the position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OSM Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare OSM Australia with