Own Body Employee Reviews

Excellent team culture, supportive management
Physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 December 2018
I have worked with Own Body for almost two years now, and continue to enjoy working with this company.
I enjoy working with a range of different clients in their own home environments, and I love the flexibility of my role with the company.
The management and admin team are super supportive and very approachable.
Pros
Flexibility of working hours when needed, range of client presentations, team culture
Cons
Providing support to a great team
Administration Team Member (Current Employee) –  Melbourne4 December 2018
Our Administration Team is the first point of contact for Referrers, Surgeons and Client enquiries for Own Body services. We pride ourselves in providing a professional and friendly first contact and timely responses to all communications, both external and within our Team. We constantly receive fabulous feedback from clients and referrers about their experience with our clinicians which makes me a very proud member of the Own Body Team.

I enjoy supporting our team out on the road using the latest information technology and online systems to ensure they can focus on their clients’ best possible treatment outcomes. We monitor a messaging platform used by the team, responding to team queries rapidly and are always aware of team members’ location at client homes.

Our Director cares about our team and always seeks input and feedback in the spirit of continuous improvement to achieve best practice in all we do.

If you are looking for a role in a progressive, caring and flexible company, Own Body ticks all the boxes !
Pros
Work/Life balance, supporting team environment, professional development, latest systems technology
Flexible and innovative workplace
Senior Physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC4 December 2018
Own Body mobile Physio is a great company to work for. It offers an excellent work/life balance which is especially important for me with 2 young children. The director is supportive and open minded and alway willing to take on feedback. As the business has grown she has implemented further strategies to help support the team and ensure that are well looked after. She has made a special effort to create a workplace that fosters a positive culture/environment. Own body also offers the flexibility to work your own hours, book ing clients when it suits you. The team is highly valued and demonstrates a huge wealth of experience and expertise.
One of the best company's I have ever worked for
Senior Physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  Adelaide, SA3 December 2018
Flexible, great values and business model.
Work with the big name service providers in the industry
Well supported by management
"Family like feel" business, you don't feel like just a number
Enjoy meeting various interesting individuals and the scope of work is varied ranging from working with patients with Parkinson's Disease through to patient's undergoing total knee replacements.
Hardest part of the job is leaving the patient's home in time for the next appointment....
Pros
Everyone is very approachable with a bubbly personality, achievable targets, employees are of extensive experience and knowledge that are always willing to share treatment ideas
Cons
Very little to none
Fantastic Employer
Physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA3 December 2018
If you are looking for a great company to work for, Own Body are it! They truly understand what it is like to be an employee in this modern age. Using innovative communication and flexible work/life balance arrangement, Own Body care about the well-being of their staff. I love working for Own Body!
Pros
Work/life balance, leadership
Cons
Modern way to deliver high quality care
Physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  Hughesdale VIC3 December 2018
A typical day at OwnBody involves getting in my own car (or on my bike!) to visit clients that live near me at a time that suits both myself and my client. I work casually for Own Body and so I have a huge amount of flexibility. I often see patients before or after work if that's what suits me. The administration team is so helpful, minimising the paperwork I need to do so I have more time to work with my clients. We also receive regular professional development, which is also recorded so we can watch it at a later date if necessary. I also don't feel pressured to see clients that I am not confident seeing and can always ask for help if I need it. Finally, Own Body values evidence-based care, meaning I don't feel pressured to provide treatments that have no evidence.
Pros
Flexibility, evidence-based care, supportive colleagues, variety