Ozcare is a leading not-for-profit organisation, providing a wide range of quality health and human services across Queensland. These services are available to all members of the community.
Ozcare is recognised for strong management. Guided by a solid team of Board Members, the daily running and operations of the organisation is conducted by a team of competent Senior Executives.
Well regarded for delivering quality services with care and compassion, Ozcare’s staff are highly trained professionals working in the areas of:
- Aged Care
- Community Health
- Community Care
- Community Support
- Drug and Alcohol Services
- Community Access Disability Services
- Homeless Men’s Hostels
- Women’s Refuges and Shelters
- Family Accomodation Programs
- Rural Families Projects
Across Queensland, 2,400 Ozcare staff deliver services to the aged, infirm, disabled and disadvantaged.
- Over 1,000 residents living in our Residential Aged Care Facilities
- Over 12,000 people currently received Aged Care and Nursing Services in their own homes
- Over 750 beds are provided in crisis accommodation and refuges
- Over 8,000 meals are provided each week to the homeless
Ozcare is Catholic in character and upholds Christian principles. Ozcare Staff and clients are valued and respected, irrespective of religion, sex, race and national origin.
Ozcare supports its staff to ensure they have the best possible work environment with dynamic and rewarding careers. With 2500 employees and over 300 services across Queensland, Ozcare offers excellent job and career opportunities for nurses in its Aged Care, Community Care, Community Health and Community Support services.
Ozcare acknowledges the funding of services and programs by the Queensland and Commonwealth Governments. – less
5 salaries reported
$23.80 per hour
7 salaries reported
$120,968 per year
9 salaries reported
$93,621 per year