PM Solutions
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at PM Solutions: 10 PM Solutions Reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

Great people, worthwhile work

I've worked for them for nearly 20 years. Full time for 12 years, then part time. Love the flexibility of working for a virtual company. But, I still feel connected to folks at the home office and around the country ... I've had some incredible managers who taught me a lot, and also enjoy the fact that I am respected by C-level due to my expertise. All in all, just a great organization to work for.

Pros

Collegial environment, remote work

Cons

I miss the annual company meetings we used to have. not enough opportunities to connect F2F

Empáticos con el colaborador.

Es buena consultora, la cultura es laboral es buena, procuran al colaborador, lo que no m gusta es que aun trabajas bajo esquema de salarios asimilados y te dan prestaciones hasta el tercer mes.

Most unprofessional company in Northern Virginia

Unprofessional Dishonest management Inappropriate language and behavior Do not know how to treat people equally Caters to married employees No career advancement opportunities Empty promises

Buen lugar para trabajar en oficina

Buena empresa, siempre te pagan a tiempo, buen ambiente laboral. Aprendes a ser un buen negociador.

Pros

No dan prestaciones.

Cons

No hay crecimiento laboral para los trabajadores

owner, many accomplishments and fun

seasoned executive with broad range of skills and many accomplishments. Included: capital financing (over $60M), re-engineering of multiple companies (turnarounds), staff development, audit prep (included multiple years), debt management and related accounting, risk management, heavy experience with VC backed companies, international management,

Excellent working environment

PM Solutions is a leader in project management, project portfolio management, and strategic alignment excellence. Very bright people work here. Leadership is well known in the project management field.

Busy clinics always work to do

Every day was very busy,I learn how to work with diferent doctors and perform diferent tasks at the same time.The hartest part of the job is for example when for diferent reasons become very dificult to optain certain samples due illiness. The most enjoyable part in my job is when the patient tells me how great i did my job.

Pros

pay

Cons

long drives

Great working hours 7am till 3pm

Mailing House Production assistant. Post code sorting for multiple mailings, including quality control. Collating and packing high volume mailing packs, including quality control. Printing of indicia and customer data onto envelopes, including quality control.

Pros

working hours

Cons

short term contract

Contractor for Rolls Royce

This was a great opportunity to deploy IT in a state of the art facility for Rolls Royce Plc. I enjoyed working with a very formal PM office and the stake holders in both the UK and US were very supportive. The hardest part of the job entailed the significantly detailed financial reporting needed each month.

Pros

Wroked with state of the art automated manaufactuing equipment

Cons

Long hours and many weekends deploying IT infrastucture in a new and existing facility.

AMBIENTE LABORAL EXCELENTE, MOTIVACIONAL Y DIVERTIDO.

LAS RUTINAS LABORALES SON EN CADA MOMENTO DINÁMICAS, PERMITIENDO ASÍ UN FLUJO DE TRABAJO MUY FLEXIBLE PERO A LA VEZ ROBUSTO EL CUAL FACILITA EL DESARROLLO DE APLICACIONES CONFIABLES Y DIVERTIDAS, CONVIRTIENDO DE ESTA MANERA CADA DÍA EN UNA EXPERIENCIA NUEVA Y ENRIQUECEDORA.

Pros

TODOS LOS BENEFICIOS QUE LA LEY ESTABLECE

Cons

FALTA ÁREA MULTIMEDIA

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PM Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2