PRN Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PRN Healthcare Employee Reviews

They expect perfection within the first couple of weeks. Very critical of your work. No matter how hard you try it never seems to be good enough for them.
5 March 2020
We are sorry you feel that way. Just a small correction, at the time you placed this comment you had been here just on 2 months. Not a couple of weeks.
Overall poorly run business. The manager was emotionally unstable and felt the need to put down her employees every chance she got. Her phone manner is terrible, would not recommend working for her
5 March 2020
I am sorry you had that experience. Would you like to call and discuss it?
This company is good to work for providing your organised. The clients are great and the work is good however it can take a toll on your car and there will be weeks where you get plenty of work and others where there is nothing
5 March 2020
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you working with us
Have been working for months and I feel immensely glad to be a part of them. Very supportive especially for overseas nurses like me..❤🙂 They really care what you going through.
I am an assistant in nurisng who roles involves working within the community, in an aged care facility and in hospitals such as the wesley. This job has given me a wide variety of departments to work in. I believe that my skills suchs as vital signs, medication administration, time mangement, organisation and communitcation are important and can be highly valued.
18 February 2019
Thank you so much, we really appreciate you working with us. Thank you very much for your comments