PACIFIC INDUSTRIAL COMPANY Employee Reviews

Very Good Job
Pipe Fitter (Former Employee) –  Tropicanna Gold Project21 September 2015
A typical day was getting up at 4.30 am and having breakfast from 5.00 am to 5.30 am then bus to site and get ready for prestart at 6.30. After discussing the daily changes and doing my take 5s l would begin spooling up sections of pipe and fittings on the ground to be sent up by crane to be installed and secured for a sign off by the client.
l learned people skills on this job as there was a few hard to handle characters that l managed to get on well and work productively with.
Management were all really good from to work with and l did not want to leave.
I got on well with all my coworkers with no incidents or arguments.
The hardest part of the job was leaving as l got a late start and was not there long enough.
The most enjoyable part was working in perfect weather.
Pros
I met good people
Cons
Job did not go long enough
A company with a variety of jobs
Project Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA20 January 2015
Planning for a project starts well before the contract award and finished after practical completion. I was lucky to get involved in this wide scope and deal with various projects in various sectors at the same time. I work with several project managers and engineers, each having their own priority and perspective to the projects they handle. The hardest part of a planner's job is to create such a flexible system that can serve all these demanding customers in time and accurately. Being able to send various reports to different people in the organisation puts the planner the centre of the dance floor and this is what the rewarding part is.
Pros
Working with projects of various nature
Cons
Being the only planner, thus heavy responsbility
productive and fun workplace
Grouter & Painter/Blaster (Former Employee) –  Tropicana Gold mine25 November 2013
Good working culture, great place to work. Everyone including myself is focused on health and safety and before each task is conducted a self and group risk assessment is always conducted. Management and peers are helpful, supportive. Work is always planned and we plan to work and work to plan.