Page Personnel

2: Page Personnel Employee Reviews

Australia2 reviews

2.7Job Security & Advancement

Didn't help me at all!

Saw a position advertised by Page Personnel through seek.com so applied & was asked to come into their city office for a interview. Get there & was asked to fill in a mountain of paper work by the receptionist just to be registered on their system. I then finally meet with the recruiter for the actual position only to be told that they have filled it. She then woffled on for the next 20min telling me that I have good experience in Administration roles so if anything comes up soon she'll be in contact. I never heard from them again after that! They are required to meet their KPI's to bring in new candidates, so this recruiter got me their under false pretences just so she could sign me up. They need some government agency regulations in place for this kind of thing, as at the time I was desperate for work & to have that happen was a real insult! I have totally bagged this agency to this day & will continue to do so!!!

Pros

absolutely nothing!

Cons

Everything!

Not good to work for

Don't look after you only Interested in what money they can make out of you! They charge you out at double time but only pay you the basic plus loading. Would not recommend working for them as they dont care about you!

Pros

Cons

Page personnel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Page Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Page Personnel Reviews by Location