Page Personnel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help

Full time job

Good place

Good time

At least 3 years more experience to work

We have friendly staff to work

After 6 month we can prominent job
Didn't help me at all!
Saw a position advertised by Page Personnel through seek.com so applied & was asked to come into their city office for a interview. Get there & was asked to fill in a mountain of paper work by the receptionist just to be registered on their system. I then finally meet with the recruiter for the actual position only to be told that they have filled it. She then woffled on for the next 20min telling me that I have good experience in Administration roles so if anything comes up soon she'll be in contact. I never heard from them again after that!
They are required to meet their KPI's to bring in new candidates, so this recruiter got me their under false pretences just so she could sign me up.

They need some government agency regulations in place for this kind of thing, as at the time I was desperate for work & to have that happen was a real insult! I have totally bagged this agency to this day & will continue to do so!!!
Pros
absolutely nothing!
Cons
Everything!
Not good to work for
Don't look after you only Interested in what money they can make out of you! They charge you out at double time but only pay you the basic plus loading. Would not recommend working for them as they dont care about you!
Pros
Cons
Page personnel