Pan Pacific Hotels Group Employee Reviews

Productive and effective.
Internship (Current Employee) –  parkroyal3 December 2018
Very good learning experience.I had an excellent opportunity to see and practise all the accounting functions in a great company like this hotel .In addition, the friendly environment it was an amazing experience.
Great start to a great company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney, Australia15 October 2018
From the day I started the Group has gone above and beyond. They have provided me with the work life balance that I required for both my family and my career. Everyone has been very welcoming since I started. Such a fun and friendly place to work.

Staff are well looked after with many initiatives going on across all of the hotels.

Thank you Pan Pacific for a great start to what will hopefully be a great career with the group.
management more then staffs.
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Perth WA25 September 2018
new directors dont know what they are doing.
staffs are so stressed under them.
supervisor pay are similar with full time attendant, with much more stress and responsibilities.
Pros
discounted staff parking in CBD
Cons
long hours, and stress.
Official response from Pan Pacific Hotels Group
2 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Pan Pacific Perth. Our F&B outlets are re-launching as an exciting new concept in late 2018 so it is a time of change for the team. We value your feedback and will be discussing with our F&B leaders in order to ensure that all associates feel valued and enjoy their experience with Pan Pacific Hotels Group.

it was good working with pan pacific team.
Cleaner/Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC22 July 2018
it was good working in pan pacific hotel. team working with me was supportive and motivator with high work ethics. further more i gain lots of knowledge to build myself.
Pros
free kunch
Pan Pacific Hotels group is a growing company in Australia
Director of Sales, Victoria (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 March 2017
I worked at the hotel during a time of great change. We had just taken over the Hilton Melbourne Airport and opened the Melbourne Sales office. From what I understand, the structure is now quite different from when I worked there.
Good company compared to some others
Front Office Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA4 October 2015
I enjoy this job for the interactions involved with guests and team members alike.

My position is one of responsibility and it is always busy and varied.
Good and enjoyable workplace
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC5 September 2015
I have worked here for the following 5 Years since the start of my university degree.Through this hotel I have been able to gain exceptional customer service skills and fulfill all the guest requirements. I have learnt a whole host of skills (computer, leadership, Problem solving, and organisational).

I've been able to meet new and fun people all the time. It has a rotating roster so easy to manage with university and other commitments.
Pros
Free lunch and Dinners
Productive and fun workplace
Hotel Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA24 August 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and meeting people from all around the world.
Corporate Hotel in every sense
Events Operations Manager/Banquets Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney21 April 2015
Little chance for advancement in this property. Profit is the only thing of consideration to management here, even at the expense of customer service.
Reputable Hotel to work for
Perth, room attendant (Current Employee) –  Perth7 March 2015
On a typical day, I mainly work unsupervised and work on the VIP floor, before starting at Pan Pacific I had already grasped a good knowledge of management therefore I was able to keep up with the daily schedule. The hardest part of my job is that I am a casual lady staff working very long hours with no help at all and sometimes doing 11 - 13 rooms a day which can be exhausting. I also work 5 - 6 or sometimes 7 days consecutively which is not healthy at all for me. The good part of my job is that I get to interact with people from various cultures & backgrounds everyday and I learn from a lot from them.
Pros
Free lunches - reputable hotel
Cons
Very long hours everyday
Job security
Laundry /Dry Cleaning/Presser/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Broadbeach, QLD29 January 2014
Working there was a very well experience for me and open my eyes a bit wider,the days was full of happiness ,my co-workers where going alone ,no arguments ,management was ok no problem
fantastic and enjoy with job
Housekeeping Attendant (Current Employee) –  perth25 June 2013
nothing hard part in my job,I learnt how to operate machines ,co-workers are good
Nice place to work, its hard work though.
Phone reception and Cashier for In Room Dining. (Current Employee) –  Perth WA25 March 2012
I love hospitality and Pan Pacific Perth gave me a start where previously I didn't have one. I was trained and given a lot of support and I really enjoy my job. I had trouble with computers at first and I was given a lot of extra help with the Micros system and am now very confident with it.
Pan Pacific is a very diverse work place and caters for all countries, ages, genders etc. I have made a lot of lasting friendships there.
Pros
$2 meals in canteen
Cons
uniform is a bit outdated and polyester, hot.