Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Pan Pacific Hotels Group Employee Reviews

Australia19 reviews
best company with #team work #friendly environment #safe place #good staff #good management #friendly supervisor #there is work and life balance
It helped to keep the mind active at work while studying full time to complete my master's degree. Though we are extremely busy being a city hotel, we were always on the ball to exceed expectations of all internal and external guests
A great place to work I was a Concierge at my time here. The Concierge is fantastic with fair leaders and great workmates but the senior management was poor
Sometime quite busy day passed very quick
Learned a lot of new things

sometime Hardest part is to work with new staff

Working in breakfast buffet shift where can meet and serve a lot of people
i always work there during week ends.i've learned a lot at pan pacific hotel to become a professionalism.How to handle the problem in the right timing.
Being a Food and Beverage attendant at Pan Pacific involved working in teams and interacting with people on a daily basis in a fast-paced environment. This job role improved my self-confidence and requires me to have a positive attitude, good communications skills, problem-solving skills and time management abilities.
Very good learning experience.I had an excellent opportunity to see and practise all the accounting functions in a great company like this hotel .In addition, the friendly environment it was an amazing experience.
From the day I started the Group has gone above and beyond. They have provided me with the work life balance that I required for both my family and my career. Everyone has been very welcoming since I started. Such a fun and friendly place to work.

Staff are well looked after with many initiatives going on across all of the hotels.

Thank you Pan Pacific for a great start to what will hopefully be a great career with the group.
new directors dont know what they are doing.
staffs are so stressed under them.

supervisor pay are similar with full time attendant, with much more stress and responsibilities.
Pros
discounted staff parking in CBD
Cons
long hours, and stress.
Official response from Pan Pacific Hotels Group
2 October 2018
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Pan Pacific Perth. Our F&B outlets are re-launching as an exciting new concept in late 2018 so it is a time of change for the team. We value your feedback and will be discussing with our F&B leaders in order to ensure that all associates feel valued and enjoy their experience with Pan Pacific Hotels Group.
it was good working in pan pacific hotel. team working with me was supportive and motivator with high work ethics. further more i gain lots of knowledge to build myself.
Pros
free kunch
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pan Pacific Hotels Group?
I worked at the hotel during a time of great change. We had just taken over the Hilton Melbourne Airport and opened the Melbourne Sales office. From what I understand, the structure is now quite different from when I worked there.
I enjoy this job for the interactions involved with guests and team members alike.

My position is one of responsibility and it is always busy and varied.
I have worked here for the following 5 Years since the start of my university degree.Through this hotel I have been able to gain exceptional customer service skills and fulfill all the guest requirements. I have learnt a whole host of skills (computer, leadership, Problem solving, and organisational).

I've been able to meet new and fun people all the time. It has a rotating roster so easy to manage with university and other commitments.
Pros
Free lunch and Dinners
Fun work place with supportive management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and meeting people from all around the world.
Little chance for advancement in this property. Profit is the only thing of consideration to management here, even at the expense of customer service.
On a typical day, I mainly work unsupervised and work on the VIP floor, before starting at Pan Pacific I had already grasped a good knowledge of management therefore I was able to keep up with the daily schedule. The hardest part of my job is that I am a casual lady staff working very long hours with no help at all and sometimes doing 11 - 13 rooms a day which can be exhausting. I also work 5 - 6 or sometimes 7 days consecutively which is not healthy at all for me. The good part of my job is that I get to interact with people from various cultures & backgrounds everyday and I learn from a lot from them.
Pros
Free lunches - reputable hotel
Cons
Very long hours everyday
Working there was a very well experience for me and open my eyes a bit wider,the days was full of happiness ,my co-workers where going alone ,no arguments ,management was ok no problem
nothing hard part in my job,I learnt how to operate machines ,co-workers are good
I love hospitality and Pan Pacific Perth gave me a start where previously I didn't have one. I was trained and given a lot of support and I really enjoy my job. I had trouble with computers at first and I was given a lot of extra help with the Micros system and am now very confident with it.
Pan Pacific is a very diverse work place and caters for all countries, ages, genders etc. I have made a lot of lasting friendships there.
Pros
$2 meals in canteen
Cons
uniform is a bit outdated and polyester, hot.