Pandora Jewelry
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Pandora Jewelry:

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Australia81 reviews
Managers were always pressuring the staff. The women working there seemed very up then selves and competitive. The new people were looked down on. Paid okay.
Pros
Pay rate, nice workplace
Cons
Stuck up employers, small tearooms, stupid little rules about what nail colour you can have
very fun and engaging to work.
overall great experience, you get to learn how to sell and also be able to get rewarded while training on the app services.
Working at Pandora, you will be working in a very collaborative team environment. They value transparency, self-motivation, and drive. If you are a little competitive, love working in a team environment and like approaching customer service with a more personal touch, this a great place to work.

Though I have found that management can be very selective and territorial. When competitions are running, instead of giving employees the chance to win and compete, they seem to make it about themselves and win the majority of competitions. They also put you on the spot in terms of training and 'hover'. However, some managers are supportive when you require assistance or are unsure of something. They often teach you, rather than do it for you which I think is great.
Pros
Team environment, personalised sales techniques
Cons
Management (sometimes)
The salary was low, but other than that Pandora was a great opportunity to learn new skills and work on customer service. It was a highly faced paced Job and you need to be motivated to work here,
I was employed as a Christmas casual, and for a time, I loved it. We were pushed to keep customers in mind and to focus on them, but that being said, even if a customer had a specific budget we were pushed to show more, more and more which made customers visibly uncomfortable and stressed which in turn, made me uncomfortable and stressed. A one-item sale was not considered good enough, and those trainees who did not exceed three items were stalked by seniors for the rest of their shift. We were constantly talked about- both visibly behind our backs and in front of us- by managers and full/part-time staff members. It was clique-like, similar to stereotypical high schools, and many of the regular staff were childish in their manner (swearing in front of customers and at each other.) A lot of the staff would be condescending and refuse to let us put sales through by ourselves. The back area was a monstrosity, too small for two people to fit in which was hard when I needed to clean and someone else needed to clock in/out. I also managed to get a concussion from tripping in there when a staff member was sitting on the ladder used to reach stock on shelves during their shift (not on break, but they were full time so they could do whatever they wanted.) My first shift as a casual member (being no longer in trainee status), I asked if we got a staff discount. I was not given any information about this until my second last shift when I had finally saved enough to buy something. None of the trainees were told if they got discounts either, and we would ask each other in each shift about - more...
The management are very understanding and care about your success. With that said, everyone has KPIs to meet so it can become competitive if there are not enough customers flowing into the stores.
When I worked at this facility I worked as a junior, and the staff treated me as if I were not human. This was heartbreaking to me as a young woman entering the workforce and I felt as though I couldn't tell management with their biased agenda toward the individuals causing stress etc. I came back and advanced upon the food chain of the university and I noticed the treatment got better but, still deeply disappointing for such a well rounded company.
I have learnt a-lot working at Pandora!! The Hardest part of it when there was a-lot of customers coming into the store and there was only a couple of as in certain times.
It’s a good job but the salary is not enough, so you have to have a second job if you are self funded and are looking for a decent income. But overall, there are many benefits and the managers are very kind and sweet.
I applied for the 2019 Christmas casual position and was put on as a casual instead. The Christmas period was very stressful and busy and I was pretty much thrown into the deep end. The manager was pretty unorganised and lacked important management skills. I felt as though I wasn’t told or shown everything I needed to know and was expected to know myself.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pandora Jewelry?
lovely place to work and develop your sales skills. The people working there are also amazing. Would recommend working there to anyone that wants to build confidence in sales
Made some Great friends but worked very hard doing a lot of extra hours in my own time. Never really felt that was appreciated, more like that was the expectation. Owners were very hard to please.
While management is lovely and quick to help when you have questions, I cannot say the same for the sales staff - they treat the christmas casual a poorly and think they’re more important then the casual staff. There is a culture of gossiping and supervisors are abrupt, being rude to customers as well as staff.

At the end of your shift if you’re with a customer someone will “take over” and cut you off awkwardly.
Love working at pandora. Manager is awesome, other staff are so helpful and nice. Couldn’t recommend working here enough. Stressful as a Christmas casual though
Worked at Pandora Joondalup as a Christmas casual, was treated very poorly and asked if I could stay for a 9 hour shift when I had already started what was supposed to be a 3 hour shift. Happened on a few occasions with no food etc. ended up so worn out that I had a fever and was unwell. On our last shift the manager did not even say thank you. We were disregarded and treated like trash.
Great positive working environment. Thorough product knowledge training. Great monthly achievable company incentives and recognition for outstanding KPIs. Very fast pace environment with an expectation of high quality customer service.
Managers give you different rules to follow then they breach you and take your bonuses and allowances off you. So much bullying in this company. It needs to stop!!!!!!!
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Bullying and victimisation
Great work life balance. Managment actually listens. Great Culture . Salary is great . Everyone is a team player. Work was fun.
Will go back to Pandora in a heart beat.
Pros
Pay is great. Bonus Scheme is good
Good place to work, fun sales environment, sometimes high pressure to reach sales goals. Amazing staff discount. Overall nice job, good advantage if you speak chinese.
I worked at Pandora Bourke Street over the Christmas period in 2018. Every time I entered the store I felt judged, uncomfortable and all in all...bullied. I prayed my manager wasn't on the same times as I was, as she constantly picked on myself and many of the other casual girls.

Here are other reasons why you should avoid the company at all costs:

- Sending out "Best Sales ppl" and "Worst Sales ppl" of the week

- We are forced to bully and pressure customers to purchase additional items, as the benchmark for basket size is 3 items, AND if we did not make this benchmark we were harassed by the store manager.

- Our shifts were cut from 10 hours to 3 hours, or we had a 5 hour shift and it was extended to 10 hours...then cut back to 3 hours.

- Other senior sales girls would comment on our body shapes and the way we wore our hair or make up

- The male staff would say degrading things about other female customers on the head sets

I will never shop in Pandora again, and to be honest I HATE even passing any Pandora store.
Cons
Managers
great place to work, everyone is very friendly, welcoming and understanding. Discount is great!!! If you are a christmas casual and want to keep the job, SELL SELL SELL SELL!