Park Royal Hotel

10: Park Royal Hotel Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

Easy going, fun and welcoming

First time in the industry everyone has been incredibly warm and welcoming. Great place to work! They have helped me find the work life balance that I've longed for for over 10 years.

Busy work place

Staff were lovely but management do not seem to communicate with each other, multiple errors in weekly staffing arrangements and shift delegations. Seem to look after their full time staff well in terms of consistency but unfortunately not the same for casual and part timers. Hardest part was not being trained properly before commencing the first few shifts.

Pros

Free dinner and lunch after 6 hours work, lovely staff

Cons

Long hours, no prior training to help you on the job and no shift consistency

Productive and fun workplace to be

Daily shift would start with briefing, workflow plan, allocation of staff, mise-en- place. Very helpful and approachable team. As all kitchen job needs long hours shift, so have to be ready to perform the task with long hours shift.

Pros

Free staff meal, energetic and cooperative team, very approachable and understanding mangement.

Balanced work place.

I feel home, this is the best Hotel I have worked before so far. Leaders are very supportive and polite to every staff. Everyone gets to enjoy working here because it's multicultural and fun!

Nice experience

I had a good time working at Park Royal. The staff are mostly nice, with some exceptions only. They offer lunch to the staff, lots of shifts, decent hourly rate.

Challanging job when bussy.

Its a full time job. I worked from 3pm to 11pm. Meals are provided. I have to do the dish washing. When the hotel is full of guests I have a hard work.Its a good experience alto gether. I like that job.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

When hotel is full with guests bussy.

The jobs was satisfying

The jobs was satisfying as you meet all sorts of people and I enjoyed meeting them and serving them, especially celebrities. Great job and great colleagues.

Pros

Good working environment. Meet lots of people

Cons

Long hours and tiring

Freindly atmoisphere

Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people everyone were friendly. However I wanted to work in public areas as I found the duties much easier and the fact that I like to move around keeping busy.

Pros

Difinately free lunches and conversating with co-workers

Magnificent place to work at

Waitress Very understanding management.Team orientated environment

An efficient work but in a relaxed working environment

Learn about the hospitality industry Know how to work with your colleagues in a big company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Park Royal Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Park Royal Hotel with

Learn about Park Royal Hotel in popular locations

• Park Royal Hotel
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?