Partners in Performance Employee Review

View all Partners in Performance reviews

Work overload
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW7 July 2017
A lot of work is loaded onto staff in the regional HQ - consultants (very hardworking) are generally treated much better. The enjoyable part of the job is building up a rapport with Directors and Principals as well as clients. The hardest part is the cold calling. Overtime isn't recognised by regional HQ and personal equipment used isn't reimbursed. A lot of the time management talks the talk but doesn't walk it. A typical day is varied and time flies by, which is good. Certainly not a boring role.
Pros
Working relationship with Directors & Principals
Cons
Overtime not recognised, lousy pay increases, tiny bonuses

Other Partners in Performance Employee Reviews

A workplace that is fun and where you matter
Freelance Coordinator/Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 November 2018
Partners in Performance was a brilliant company to work for and I felt that I was really appreciated, which made me want to work harder for them even though I was a temporary worker. As a result, I still work for them now in a freelance capacity. They really encourage you to have a great work life balance and they practice what they preach including management!
Excellent
NAM Campus Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 September 2018
PIP is a wonderful place to work! Great pay, great colleagues, lots of travel and with rapid growth, it is truly an exceptional place to cultivate a career.
Pros
Complex work with highly emotionally intelligent people
Cons
Typical high demand travel for consultants, remote work for all employees could be a tricky adjustment for some