PATTIES FOODS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PATTIES FOODS Employee Reviews in Bairnsdale VIC

Bairnsdale VIC5 reviews
Busy, continuous hard going job. I learned how to work as part of a very productive team, package food products, read recipes, source ingredients. Hardest part of the job was working in the heat of the ovens.
I found that QA team in Patties foods is well knowledgeable and well committed for their job role. They guarantee good quality and safe food are reached to customers.
Pros
Good work-life balance
Cons
Extra working hours
I found that Quality assurance team in Patties foods is well knowledgeable and well committed. QA team guarantees good quality and safety products will reach to the customers.
Pros
Good work-life balance
Cons
Sometimes I had to work extra hours
Everyday working at this company was like the first day they were open for business. Most of the time they were unorganised. There were a lot of great people there and I became friends with them. Patties has a long to go on how they treat their employees and a short way to solve the problems.
Pros
Make you realise how important hygen is and keeping good records.
Cons
Makes you realise how important it is to treat people nice and how nepotism is not a good idea.
Patties is a good place to work at. hard to advance up the ladder in a small department of storeman.
Pros
free pies and sausage rools
Cons
0700-1500