PayPal Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,162 reviews
Awesome place to work
Practical Legal Training (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 July 2018
PayPal is an amazing to work in both its people and the business itself. Everyone seems to be open and honest with each other. I would highly recommend PayPal as a place to work.
I have learned a lot
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  AU7 February 2016
Working in PayPal, I have learned a lot with processing on-line payments and e-commerce business. As day goes by you always learn something new.
Innovative, Hardworking environment with clear vision and opportunities.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW8 February 2015
Merchant/ client focus to promote payments as a secure and faster way. Knowledge obtained in the online and offline space with penetration into multiple vertical industries.
Upper management expectations of clear vision of increasing revenue and merchant acquisition as main goal and to satisfy new and existing clients through innovation concept.
Overall a fast pace and challenging workforce but never forgetting it's assets (it's employees.)
Pros
Free lunches, company get togethers, and employee development
Cons
recent company downsize
PayPal Summary
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW3 February 2015
A typical day at PayPal would entail making 30 cold calls, and managing leads, opportunities and pipeline to meet KPI's set by the business.

I learned to do market research of websites and businesses using the appropriate online tools
I learned how to manage compliance of PayPal accounts to adhere with our Financial services guidelines
I learned how to use and manage shopping carts and website back ends and apply the necessary coding to allow for payments to take place
I learned how to navigate business management solutions such as Xero, Kounta, Revel, MYOB, imPOS, Micros just to name a few and apply PayPal as a tender

PayPal has a flat management structure which allowed for a comfortable and relaxed working environment

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demands of our clients and capitalising that demand

The most enjoyable part of working at PayPal was the culture, the desire to succeeds as a business the perks that came along with it
Pros
Tuesday lunch, Wednesday Massages and Sunshine Fridays (3pm finishes)