PayPal
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from PayPal:

PayPal Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Working for PayPal was an experience. A good one at that.
The happy environment is recognized as soon as you walk through the doors. Everyone there is nice and the supervisors are always very helpful. I personally mostly enjoyed the pool table area (game area). I worked disputes for Australia, which was a graveyard shift. It's usually not to busy. Honestly the hardest part is dealing with irate customers, but that's somethings that's expected at any call-center job.
Pros
game area, discounts offered, pool table, cafeteria area & gym
Cons
short breaks, constant change
PayPal is an amazing to work in both its people and the business itself. Everyone seems to be open and honest with each other. I would highly recommend PayPal as a place to work.
Working in PayPal, I have learned a lot with processing on-line payments and e-commerce business. As day goes by you always learn something new.
Merchant/ client focus to promote payments as a secure and faster way. Knowledge obtained in the online and offline space with penetration into multiple vertical industries.
Upper management expectations of clear vision of increasing revenue and merchant acquisition as main goal and to satisfy new and existing clients through innovation concept.

Overall a fast pace and challenging workforce but never forgetting it's assets (it's employees.)
Pros
Free lunches, company get togethers, and employee development
Cons
recent company downsize
A typical day at PayPal would entail making 30 cold calls, and managing leads, opportunities and pipeline to meet KPI's set by the business.

I learned to do market research of websites and businesses using the appropriate online tools

I learned how to manage compliance of PayPal accounts to adhere with our Financial services guidelines

I learned how to use and manage shopping carts and website back ends and apply the necessary coding to allow for payments to take place

I learned how to navigate business management solutions such as Xero, Kounta, Revel, MYOB, imPOS, Micros just to name a few and apply PayPal as a tender

PayPal has a flat management structure which allowed for a comfortable and relaxed working environment

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demands of our clients and capitalising that demand

The most enjoyable part of working at PayPal was the culture, the desire to succeeds as a business the perks that came along with it
Pros
Tuesday lunch, Wednesday Massages and Sunshine Fridays (3pm finishes)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PayPal?