PEEL HEALTH CAMPUS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PEEL HEALTH CAMPUS Employee Reviews

Awesome experience
All the staff was very co-operative. I was there for almost a month during my internship and i learnt a lot there. Everybody was nice and helpful. I am very happy that I did choose Peel for my internship.
Leaving peel health campus
I left Peel Health Dialysis Unit after 13 years to start up the new Rockingham dialysis unit.I had worked for Peel Health Campus for 25 years until they opened a dialysis unit.
I had worked with several others lobbing the Government of the day to have a unit in rockingham for 8 years,so this was an achievement for me to go there and train up novice Nurses to start up this beautiful new unit.

Everyone was new and only a couple of us new each other so it was a very special time, but alas the company weren't making a profit so my hours were cut and being the bread winner of the family with a mortgage I moved on to spearwood dialysis unit run by Fresenius
Peel Health Campus was a great Place to work. Although lacked the appropriate Policy/Procedures that were needed to be put in place to protect staff
On a typical Day Peel Health Campus would be a extremely busy. I learned a lot about time Management and Co-operation with other fellow Co-Workers. Co-Workers and I had a fantastic work relationship with understanding and consideration towards getting a job done and finishing it fast and to the best of our abilities. The hardest Part of the Job was leaving because of Family Commitments. The most enjoyable part was how much I got along with my supervisor and fellow Staff Members.
i love nursing
love my work and the team. the hospital is very great and very friendly. Everyone work hard and smart to provide the best care for our patient
Pros
gifts every year
Cons
7hours per day shift
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEEL HEALTH CAMPUS. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8