Penrith City Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Penrith City Council Employee Review

Gained a lot of experience and found my position to be very rewarding

8 March 2018
Very busy position, providing support high level executive support to one Manager and one Executive Manager.Gained valuable Local Government experience. Dealt with Councillors, Deputy Mayor and the Mayor. Daily interaction with the General Manager and Assistant Manager as well as the Executive Team. Also liaised with various MP staff.The staff at the Council made going to work very enjoyable and I made life long friends.The hardest part of the job was constantly having to meet deadlines. It was very stressful.I gained knowledge of Council computer applications such as Info Council (Council Reports), Exponaire (preparing locality maps), Enterprise Content Management (Council's record management system where documents were registered and management of task lists).
Pros
Nine day fortnight
Cons
Pressure to meet deadlines
6 November 2018
Strategic Asset Management Coordinator (Current Employee) - Penrith NSW
Exceptional work environment, great management and leadership. Professional, diligent and hardworking subject matter experts with loads of experience and knowledge
25 September 2018
CHILDREN SERVICE'S TRAINEE (Former Employee) - Penrith NSW
Learning how to properly work with children. The Co workers and Mangers are very understanding people and you will get along with everyone. Tip: if you do not have the Gut for poo, i wouldnt remmond this job. the best part about this job is the kids. teaching children and having fun with kids and walking into work and hearing 30 kids scream your name and run over for a cuddle is the best part of the job.
Pros
the kids
Cons
always on your feet
27 September 2017
Work Experince student- HR (Former Employee) - Penrith NSW
As part of my High School curriculum I had to attend a company of my choosing to gain experience. As such, I only attended for one week, work placement so cannot accurately review.
  1. Gained a lot of experience and found my position to be very rewarding