Penrith Personnel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Penrith Personnel Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Set up pick face get orders pick wrap set aside until orders are done. Keep dock in a clean working order getting rid of empty pallets chicken giblets rotating flat stacked boxes. Loadind and unloading trucks
Pros
N/a
Cons
Big hours
Was given a temp- perm job and when the employee client finished using me to accomplish all there back dated work they tossed me aside and all Penrith Personnel could do is call me on my way home from work said assignment finished and here’s a tiny performance review and hung up. No future prospects no future job interviews nothing just a phone call 4 days later telling me I could come collect my belongs left behind at employers businesses!!!! Pathetic and wouldn’t advise going there at all!!!!
Penrith Personnel
Is a great and reliable Employment & Recruitment Agencies with wonderful and caring stuff members

quick at finding a great suitable job that match you..
As a qualified fork lift operator they only sent me to one forklift job in 12 months. If you like unloading containers and doing heavy lifting labouring work then this is the company for you.