People Medical Consulting Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
5.0Job Security & Advancement
Professional & supportive environment - wonderful team
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD27 June 2017
Being part of such an amazing team and company makes me feel lucky every day! I found what I was looking for: a supportive, passionate and professional environment.
At PMC, sharing experiences and receiving effective training is paramount and your opinion and ideas are always taken it into account. You can be sure that you will have the complete support of the management and colleagues and the culture within the office is second to none.
PMC is not only an amazingly professional workplace, it's also a family where the team are all incredibly close and yet diverse, offering an amazing mix of cultures and personalities. I have the privilege to work with incredibly skilled, passionate and fun people.
Waking up in the morning to go to work has never been that easy!
Pros
All the above
Wonderful Team - Amazing Culture
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD26 June 2017
I feel very lucky to be working with an amazing team who are not only incredibly supportive, passionate and driven but also hilarious & kind. PMC provides a fun yet professional workplace atmosphere wherein everyone’s opinions and ideas are valid and important. I honestly feel like I am a part of something vital rather than being a small cog in a large machine. There is a strong focus on professional development for each employee which ensures that we are continuously capitalising on and evolving our strengths. Coming to work for this company is one of the best decision I have ever made 😊
Pros
Great Culture & A Fantastic Team
Highly Productive and Motivating place to work
Registered Migration Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD26 June 2017
I can think of a hundred reasons to work for these guys but I'll just number 9:
1) Leaders who will stand up for you
2) Leadership with vision, strategy and high ability to execute
3) You won't leave the office without learning one thing that day
4) You are an important key to the team's functionality and you feel this way too!
5) There is no space for mediocrity
6) They've got a clear picture of their future and where they want to get
7) Your opinion counts!
8) Your boss is always available for you
9) Your loyalty and hard work is highly appreciated!
Among so many other qualities that I feel lucky to be part of this team.
Pros
all the above
Cons
none so far
The Best Decision I Ever Made
Director/Owner (Current Employee) –  Hamilton QLD25 June 2017
The hardest thing when finding a job is ensuring that you wake up every day, excited to go to work. I'm so lucky- my team is amazing, the work we do is fulfilling and I honestly feel like I get to make a difference. I wake up each and every morning motivated to get to work have a chuckle with my team and then get on with the task of helping people find their dream job!
Pros
The amazing team & sense of accomplishment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People Medical Consulting Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

People Medical Consulting Pty Ltd Reviews by Location