People Medical Consulting Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

People Medical Consulting Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Great team environment that encourages success in your role!
Working at PMC is a wonderful experience! You will be excited about your role everyday and have the opportunity to make a positive difference in other peoples lives. The management encourages accountability, self-reflection and growth so you can succeed in your role. The workplace culture is friendly and inspires you to be your unique self in your personal life and in the workplace! I would definitely recommend joining the PMC team.
Pros
Wonderful workplace culture and opportunity to love what you do.
Finding my place in this world.
Each member of the PMC team come from different backgrounds, sharing a love of what we do - Helping Others!

Utilising our individual skill-sets to come together as a collective, we are able to connect with our clients and candidates on a genuine level. The support provided within our teams from the bottom to the top is excellent. You don't really know what it means to work for a small company until you experience a culture like ours, no wonder we all love working here!
Pros
Having the opportunity to do something you love everyday!
Professional & supportive environment - wonderful team
Being part of such an amazing team and company makes me feel lucky every day! I found what I was looking for: a supportive, passionate and professional environment.
At PMC, sharing experiences and receiving effective training is paramount and your opinion and ideas are always taken it into account. You can be sure that you will have the complete support of the management and colleagues and the culture within the office is second to none.

PMC is not only an amazingly professional workplace, it's also a family where the team are all incredibly close and yet diverse, offering an amazing mix of cultures and personalities. I have the privilege to work with incredibly skilled, passionate and fun people.

Waking up in the morning to go to work has never been that easy!
Pros
All the above
Wonderful Team - Amazing Culture
I feel very lucky to be working with an amazing team who are not only incredibly supportive, passionate and driven but also hilarious & kind. PMC provides a fun yet professional workplace atmosphere wherein everyone’s opinions and ideas are valid and important. I honestly feel like I am a part of something vital rather than being a small cog in a large machine. There is a strong focus on professional development for each employee which ensures that we are continuously capitalising on and evolving our strengths. Coming to work for this company is one of the best decision I have ever made 😊
Pros
Great Culture & A Fantastic Team
Highly Productive and Motivating place to work
I can think of a hundred reasons to work for these guys but I'll just number 9:
1) Leaders who will stand up for you

2) Leadership with vision, strategy and high ability to execute

3) You won't leave the office without learning one thing that day

4) You are an important key to the team's functionality and you feel this way too!

5) There is no space for mediocrity

6) They've got a clear picture of their future and where they want to get

7) Your opinion counts!

8) Your boss is always available for you

9) Your loyalty and hard work is highly appreciated!

Among so many other qualities that I feel lucky to be part of this team.
Pros
all the above
Cons
none so far
The Best Decision I Ever Made
The hardest thing when finding a job is ensuring that you wake up every day, excited to go to work. I'm so lucky- my team is amazing, the work we do is fulfilling and I honestly feel like I get to make a difference. I wake up each and every morning motivated to get to work have a chuckle with my team and then get on with the task of helping people find their dream job!
Pros
The amazing team & sense of accomplishment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at People Medical Consulting Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
People Medical Consulting Pty Ltd Reviews by Location