People Who Care Pay & Benefits reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 25 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
work placement for midland collage of tafe a normal day working with older people, taking them to outings, lunches, movies and everything else they need.
long dragged days
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at People Who Care?
See more People Who Care reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at People Who Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 25 reviews
Ratings by category
4.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4.0 out of 5 stars for Management
3.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare People Who Care with
Questions about People Who Care
- What would you suggest People Who Care management do to prevent employees from leaving?One person answered
- If you were to leave People Who Care, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at People Who Care?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at People Who Care?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at People Who Care?One person answered
- Does People Who Care require a background check? What kind of background check does People Who Care …One person answered
- Do they do medicals and drug tests at people who care
- How often do salary reviews and pay rises occur at People Who Care?