PeopleScout
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PeopleScout Employee Reviews

This is a good company though some of the managers could use better training and tact. For the most part, good work life balance and culture. Good growth opportunities.
There is a supportive culture with a focus on clients and innovation. There are a lot of opportunities for learning and advancement if you take initiative and perform well.
Pros
Culture and learning
Cons
Fast pace and high expectations
Pros
Culture and learning
Cons
Fast pace and high expectations
I appreciate the PeopleScout culture. It is entrepreneurial, allowing us to use our individuals skills to succeed. While also being very team focused
Pros
Great team, innovative, strategic
Cons
I can't think of any
This was a great starting point for me. It was my first job after graduating and I learned so much. The office location was convenient and the office environment was great for the most part.
Pros
Remote work available
Cons
Pay can be better
New Management were brought in and instead of understanding our business process and client relationships they just laid off all directors and brought in all their old colleagues from a direct competitor. Have given no clear direction and will not take the time to listen and learn. Used to be a great place to work
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no guidance, no sense of trust, no transparency
Everything from top to bottom, Zero structural Hierarchy, Policy fluctuate as per leadership
or individual leader's requirement, Monopoly, Biased management, Leadership is null and void.

No future growth, no grooming at all neither professionally nor personally.

One only can survive normally if new or do not know anything.

And so called company survey's only for formality, nobody gets anything through those surveys.

Reliability, Trust, Efficient, Credibility, Certainty kind of words does not exist here.

words are less to talk. just straight warning, do not engage here please!

Even who all are working they knew the fact and in search of opportunity outside.

No Policies, Values, poor management, ignorance of leadership,

no compensation balance or structure for employees, non- reliable,

zero fair progression opportunity, biased environment, nothing is original,

copied culture but corrupted, Individual should not indulge here so ..

Be Aware for your decision if you receive call from here.
Pros
Freshers can survive easily
Cons
Please find the Review mentioned in details
I worked here for 4 years, my experience in context with work and peers have been great however, talking about the leadership or the management, they are baised and their decisions are very much partial and in favour of the ppl to whom they like. Much politics!!
Everyone works towards the same purpose and objectives, so the teams are really in sync. Best practices are shared, there are mentors and learning opportunities for everyone.
The US team is very managed , supportive and good to work with.
They Set proper deadlines and assist in completing the projects.

Would definitely recommend people with good communication skills to work here.
PeopleScout Phenomenal Recruitment Technology used to accelerate the hiring process by finding the best candidates for hard to fill roles. I was on the Implementation Team that worked with clients and PeopleScout teams to ensure successful implementations.
I honestly don't know how PeopleScout retains clients or employees. I was hired to work on a new account and it was a disaster from day one. Very poor training, implementation and management. Leadership did not conduct thorough research on the labor market for this client and the recruiters paid the price. The applicant tracking system was the worst I had ever used. We had extremely high requisition loads and we were not given the tools to do our job successfully. It was extremely stressful, the client was unhappy and leadership was just absent. Then came COVID-19. I expected to be laid off due to the drop in business however what ended up happening was much worse. Without any notice, my position was eliminated along with several other members of my team. After being notified that my job was eliminated, I was offered another position but it was a flex position, part-time, no benefits and the pay rate was significantly lower than what I was making which by the way was also lower than the market rate for a senior recruiter. It was clear to me that PeopleScout had used COVID-19 as a way to pay their employees even less. Just another example of corporate greed. As other reviewers have stated - I felt used up and then discarded like trash. The only benefit to working for this company is that you can work remotely. But be warned - it won't matter how hard you work or how much the client likes you - it's all about the bottom line.
your happiness will depend on if you like your client and your direct manager; if you have a great boss then they'll support you and your work, but if you have a bad boss then they let the client walk all over you
Poor pay and biases (favoritism) not much room for growth unless your part of a clique. Nothing further to speak of. Would not accept a job with them again
Pros
Fully Remote
Cons
Poor pay
The management staff has little management experience and don''t offer any management training for their first time managers. The company shows too much open favoritism. Training is not structured. They do not stand by their employees, taking the clients word without investigating. The client can rate you but you can't rate their performance. Too many decisions are based on emotion rather than good business sense. Thus the no training for first time managers.
PeopleScout is a good company offering remote work opportunities. I had the opportunity to advance from a recruiting position to a manager role and transition to other parts of the company for additional opportunities and exposure.
Enjoyed the flexibility of working remote and really loved just about every manager and team member that I worked with here. PeopleScout had a positive culture overall but my biggest complaint was their lack of focus on converting their contractors that wanted to go FT vs. hiring external FT employees.
Bad company to work with it was the worst experience I’ve ever had. Always play a favoritisms in regards to advancing and they didn’t coach you well.!
Overall good experience. Worked on multiple teams over employment, some managers outstanding, some disappointing, one frequently MIA.
Company communications had the same lack of consistancy.
They do not care about their employees. They lie. They will eliminate your position without notice. They will not pay you fairly. They will expect you to work overtime but won't pay you for it. They are losing customers steadily, yet are touting their excellence and accolades. All while giving their employees a 2% raise if and when they get around to it. It was 6+ months late last year and was not retroactive because they lost so much business despite the previous year being a "banner year" due to the hard work of their employees.

You will be used up until you are no longer relevant and discarded like yesterday's trash. They'll take every cost-saving measure to save their bottom line for company profits while you work for peanuts and have no job security. They clean house frequently and without warning, often around the holidays. Do yourself a favor and RUN. It's not worth it. Management is a waste. Self-serving and unethical.
Management changed and the company did not change for the better. Was no longer a collaborative work environment. Prior to that it was a great place to work.