Pepper
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Pepper Employee Reviews

In my personal experience Pepper UK was the best employment i have had.

The people at the company are lovely to work with. And the finance team were amazing.

My manager was amazing, she help me take on responsibilities and helped me grow.
Ovdrall work and managment was a good expereince.Due to freelance work, one cannot judge office and workplace culture.
no more info can be shared, as it was freelance work and hence cant be predictable about office colleagues,senoirs and officeres.
Pros
salary on time, doubts cleared and very friendly.
Cons
lack of work during covid and less work for beginners.
What an amazing company. No two days were alike at Pepper. I really enjoyed the workplace culture. Team members really believe in the company and truly care about one another.
Managers treat you with respect, if you need help they are always there to help. Managers give you the flexibility to feel comfortable.clean environment
I was coring pepper taking out seeds from the pepper it was very stressful and hard.it was dangerous because you have to use your own hands and the pepper was washes with a dangerous chemical
working in a fast food was alright to work in a quick environment a precise timing. in the warehouse most of the role was working as a team but singols individuals.
Pros
having a nice talk with some customer
Cons
some bad customers coming to shop
ambiente di lavoro favorevole allo sviluppo di capacità comunicative e di vendita.
good place to work technology wise
good office atmosphere

location is not optimal

stable

mostly young employees

......................................
The work load is enormous and extreme pressure towards the employees, a major contrast in comparison to similar companies/organisations where the work load is much lesser and achievable due to proper management, responsive superiors and a fair employee base. Employees have to work past working hours due to insane amount of work load which affects the work-life balance, positivity and performance.
Pros
Free lunch, Fixrd week offs
Cons
Long hours, Poor management, No parking area, No transportation
I would highly recommend applying for Caliber Collision. The management is very motivating. It is really one big family. Everyone works hard and plays even harder.
I truly enjoyed myself there. I am always open & ready for new experience. The people I enjoyed. The warehouse was always kept clean & that's something I truly enjoy.
Overall decent play to work. Decent pay for job role. Excellent supportive structure for staff in need. Friendly and positive vibes. Employees are awarded for hard work.
aprendi a trabalhar com venda de produtos importados, onde o público alvo eram as classes A e B, seis horas por dia na escala 6x1
Pros
6 horas de trabalho
Cons
sem benefícios
Un locale professionale che rilascia allegria e spensieratezza, tutto ciò che riguarda la caffetteria e i cocktails non solo si presentano bene a livello di estetica ma sono anche ottima qualità e il personale è molto attivo.
Pros
il titolare tiene molto alla stabilità dei suoi dipendenti facendoli sentire al posto giusto
Cons
nessuna pausa caffè
The company is changing to become more like a call centre.
The company prides themselves on only hiring experienced members of staff. The senior management e.g. Department head and above are excellent. There is a lack of career progression, which is not uncommon in this industry, but Pepper (UK) are putting steps in place to support their rising talent.
Pros
Salary and location
Cons
Lack of autonomy
good pay
good work hours

good benefits

co workers were fun to be around and I learned a lot from them
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough work
venta directa con los clientes asi como atención vía Internet, elaboración de inventario y merchandising de la tienda.
Pros
horario de trabajo
Cons
crecimiento