Peregrine Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Peregrine Corporation Employee Reviews

You're worked extremely hard for bottom of the barrel pay and incentives. Pay is ridiculously low just because we are employed under OTR. If you're seeking a job in fast food, do it in a standalone franchise, not through OTR. Management treats you like absolute garbage and is extremely manipulative and two faced. They treat you like gold at the interview but do not be deceived. Favouritism is also at large, so unless you are buddy buddy with the management don't expect much. The only positive is that you might make some friends.
Pros
Other crew members
Cons
Horrific pay, short hours, horrible management
had a good 8 years with them achieved a lot and learnt heaps, they gave me the opportunity as a store manager and I never looked back.
Night shift is a faced paced customer service plus cleaning the stores and setting them up for trade the next day
Pros
Cheap Coffee
Cons
Low pay for long hours
Typical day here is making coffees, baking pies, restocking fridges, paperwork, banking, orders, emailing, filling smokes and serving customers. I learned a lot about money and making coffees. Management was difficult since everyone didn't work to the rules but we got the job done. Co-workers were great, even though i was their manager we still got along and they understood what i was expecting from them. The hardest part of the job was leaving the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping my customers, making them coffee, and serving, also knowing exactly what they were their to buy.
Pros
good hours, great team environment and great customers
Cons
not good pay for the level i was at
great experience with customer service, food handling & general experience working & made some great friends
Pros
good first job
Cons
terrible pay and bad hours
minimal training provided regular staff turn over minimal income underpaid and over worked
Getting paid $9 for an 18 year old. signed a contract and not getting that many hours you get 2 weeks of training and then expected to work by yourself. staff do not help you. some managers are horrible and not organised. you only get 25% off subway before, during or after a shift.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Most days at peregrine are stressed out filled with a lack of respect by staff memebers
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, bad wages, lack of support
Good opportunity to gain Experience in Retail & learn sales through standards.
Ideal company if fresh out of school to learn retail. Mature age as I am my work experience was not taken into account when offered the job. Everyone gets put onto training wage. Very low wage. So ask what hourly rate before you start
Pros
learning for the young
Cons
bad hourly rate
i star my job in ausgust as mention in the resume... i learned how to make subway and its boost my confidence and give me capability to improve my english ...
Pros
extra money
Cons
long shifts
you keep serving the customer and make sure he is all ways happy.