Perfect Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Perfect Group reviews

Perfect Group

Perfect Group Employee Review

Wouldnt recommend

Company only looks after their own race (czechs) while we will only get breadcrumbs or should i say leftovers. Once they get a job, they will first offer their own boys. So if their boys decline then only they will call you.

Same location

Perfect are a great company to work for

I have been with Perfect for a number of months now. They have always managed to keep me busy. Sometimes I am on multiple sites around Sydney during the week or sometimes I am on the same site for a number of weeks.

Pros

Travel allowace

Cons

Same location

Great place to work and learn different skills.

A typical day of work starts the day before, when youve receive all the information of your next work site through your phone. this makes it pretty convenient and easy to find where and who your contact is, what kind of preparations do you need for the job and at the end of the day upload your work hours through the same app. very simple and easy to handle.Another positive thing is that there is always management personel which you can contact in case of any emergency or miscommunication with the allocation site or company or any other situation.Also their attention to safety and skill development is absoutely top of the line, there is no jobsite where youll be short of adequate PPE and if you lack the skills for a certian task they can help you train for it.

Pros

the access to management, posibilities for course certification

Cons

frequent site allocation changes
Same location

Biggest joke of a company

Inconsistent shifts, constantly being lied to by the office. Tools go missing and don’t get replace so everyone fights over what tools are left. Site supervisors are constantly being changed, for example I can clearly remember there being a new supervisor on site everyday for about a fortnight. Lack off communication company wide. Would not suggest employment to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perfect Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Perfect Group Reviews by Location

• Perfect Group
  • Wouldnt recommend
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?