Perfect Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Perfect Group reviews

Perfect Group

Perfect Group Employee Review

Young company with a collaborative Team.

-Great company to work with. - Awesome culture. -Work life balance. -Great communication between members. -Workers will help you out if any problems occur.

Pros

Kitchen, Coffee, Fruit

Same location

Not satisfied

Sometimes there is not many work, its not good because I need consistent work. I need to pay rent and I need permanent work. It's not good to work and have 2 weeks off. It's unacceptable.

Pros

Nil

Cons

8 to 10

Perfect are a great company to work for

I have been with Perfect for a number of months now. They have always managed to keep me busy. Sometimes I am on multiple sites around Sydney during the week or sometimes I am on the same site for a number of weeks.

Pros

Travel allowace

Cons

Great place to work and learn different skills.

A typical day of work starts the day before, when youve receive all the information of your next work site through your phone. this makes it pretty convenient and easy to find where and who your contact is, what kind of preparations do you need for the job and at the end of the day upload your work hours through the same app. very simple and easy to handle.Another positive thing is that there is always management personel which you can contact in case of any emergency or miscommunication with the allocation site or company or any other situation.Also their attention to safety and skill development is absoutely top of the line, there is no jobsite where youll be short of adequate PPE and if you lack the skills for a certian task they can help you train for it.

Pros

the access to management, posibilities for course certification

Cons

frequent site allocation changes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perfect Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Perfect Group Reviews by Location

• Perfect Group
  • Young company with a collaborative Team.