Perfect Potion
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Perfect Potion Employee Reviews

Australia2 reviews
Fabulous co-workers, lovely customers, beautiful products, overall good environment to work in.

Unfortunately there was a terrible area manager in place while I was there and head office didn't do much to help the situation.
I loved the time I had at Perfect Potion, it was the most special place I have worked for.
This company really inspired me for its integrity, passion and devotion for what it believes in.

I really enjoyed the job and working with natural products, being able t spread the message of nature to customers.

As a retail assistant I would open and close the store, count the till, prepapre the shop for opening, create a list of tasks for the day, complete them, perform any other tasks like cleaning and maintenance of the store, change and set up displays for new promotions and sales, order and receive stock, unpack and put away orders, keep an eye on detail throughout the day for little things like restocking, and, above all, caring for customers walking through the door, being genuine and a good first point of contact for the company.
Pros
Working with nice, natural and beautiful produtcts
Cons
Long drive to get to work, but it was worth it
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Perfect Potion?