Pernod Ricard
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Pernod Ricard Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
I worked a 12 week vintage laboratory technician position at the Rowland Flat winery.
The permanent laboratory staff were welcoming and helpful. Although I had previous experiences in winery laboratories I taught to operate different analytical equipment.

The cafe has excellent food and the cafeteria has pool tables and massage chairs. The gardens are beautiful and well manicured.

HR staff are lovely and approachable.

This company should be proud of the staff it employees.
Pros
Dynamics
Cons
Pay rate was a little low for my experience.
Opportunity to work in the distributor side or the global headquarter. Opportunity to work with a vast portfolio from Spirits to Wines. Some level of flexibility
I had good working relation with my work mates, working as a team on those busy days. I enjoyed chatting to the delivery drivers they enjoyed as just as much - a good working relation ship this was the enjoyable part of the job

a typical day at work was 13 bottle trucks and 3 b-doubles of cardboard to unload,

I started in the stored 8th of Jan. 2018 learning to do orders for the bottling lines.

In Feb. 2018 I received forklift licence the learnt to unload the bottle trucks as these come off 2 high, also the to drive the reach truck.

Management would put on a BBQ for extra hours/work that was done .
Pros
BBQ Lunchs
Cons
8 hours as i was on salay
Lots of manual labour for very long hours but many rewards - including parties, free lunches ect. There is a brilliant rapport between all workers and everyone respects one another.
Pros
Workplace benefits
Cons
Long hours, physical labour
My position there was to take orders over the phone from the reps and the customers. I faxed orders for ALM and loaded direct orders into the computer, I also entered the promotions monthly for ALM and direct customers. All the people working there were very friendly and easy to get on with.
Good intensives to start with, the free alcohol was great and the out of office training and events were well thought out and worked well. I found out the hard way that no job has security which is sad to see that loyalty to your job does not count these days.
Pros
free alcohol
Cons
office politics
I only worked here for a short period of time but definitely enjoyed the experience. There are many great people there that are very friendly. Learnt many new skills that i will take with me everywhere i go. Overall great work place with even better people.
Pros
Amazing facilities
My typical day is to come into work early, work, work and work and then go home.
The hardest part of my job at the present is managing the large workload as we are in transition with a new system, and taken on New Zealand vendors as well. There are lots of issues to correct to allow this new system to work correctly and more proficiently. Not knowing who is responsible for New Zealand procurement is a challenge, this will obviously improve, but at the moment it is hard to be positive, it will in time get easier. Up until the new system was introduced, I was in control of my workload, I knew exactly what was happening with all vendors, and had the time to say hi to my co-workers, I was a lot more perky.

The most enjoyable part of my job is building repours with suppliers and customers, they trust that I will answer them honestly and with professionalism.

There is becoming more and more red tape, but this is a large company and it is to be expected.

I get along well with my co-workers although there is not a lot of time to talk to each other.
Pros
Free alcohol
Cons
too much work right now and not enough time to fix issues
très bonne experience, bonne ambiance de travail, bonne formation, beaucoup d'avantages
Responsible drinking message a key factor in all departments of the company.

Great people to work with/for.
Private & Confidential - contract management & negotiations
met with suppliers

Work closely with all areas in the business, including Pack Tech, Accounts and Legal department
Pros
Wine allowance - Health and Well being - Ongoing training