Pernod Ricard Employee Reviews

Great products, people and international exposure
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 March 2019
Opportunity to work in the distributor side or the global headquarter. Opportunity to work with a vast portfolio from Spirits to Wines. Some level of flexibility
Cellar Hand - Hard work, but rewarding
Cellar Hand (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA11 January 2018
Lots of manual labour for very long hours but many rewards - including parties, free lunches ect. There is a brilliant rapport between all workers and everyone respects one another.
Pros
Workplace benefits
Cons
Long hours, physical labour
Good work place
Customer Sales Support Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Belmont WA23 October 2017
My position there was to take orders over the phone from the reps and the customers. I faxed orders for ALM and loaded direct orders into the computer, I also entered the promotions monthly for ALM and direct customers. All the people working there were very friendly and easy to get on with.
Great job if you can handle office politics
Accounts Payable Officer/Credit Claims Officer (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA14 July 2017
Good intensives to start with, the free alcohol was great and the out of office training and events were well thought out and worked well. I found out the hard way that no job has security which is sad to see that loyalty to your job does not count these days.
Pros
free alcohol
Cons
office politics
Good work environment
Weighbridge Operator (Former Employee) –  Rowland Flat SA13 July 2017
I only worked here for a short period of time but definitely enjoyed the experience. There are many great people there that are very friendly. Learnt many new skills that i will take with me everywhere i go. Overall great work place with even better people.
Pros
Amazing facilities
Very busy workplace that has become less personal.
Accounts Payable Officer (Current Employee) –  Adelaide, SA28 August 2015
My typical day is to come into work early, work, work and work and then go home.
The hardest part of my job at the present is managing the large workload as we are in transition with a new system, and taken on New Zealand vendors as well. There are lots of issues to correct to allow this new system to work correctly and more proficiently. Not knowing who is responsible for New Zealand procurement is a challenge, this will obviously improve, but at the moment it is hard to be positive, it will in time get easier. Up until the new system was introduced, I was in control of my workload, I knew exactly what was happening with all vendors, and had the time to say hi to my co-workers, I was a lot more perky.
The most enjoyable part of my job is building repours with suppliers and customers, they trust that I will answer them honestly and with professionalism.
There is becoming more and more red tape, but this is a large company and it is to be expected.
I get along well with my co-workers although there is not a lot of time to talk to each other.
Pros
Free alcohol
Cons
too much work right now and not enough time to fix issues
Environnement de travail agreable
Assistant Indirect Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney13 August 2014
très bonne experience, bonne ambiance de travail, bonne formation, beaucoup d'avantages
Very responsible company to work for.
Accounts Payable Officer (Former Employee) –  Dulwich, South Australia6 May 2014
Responsible drinking message a key factor in all departments of the company.

Great people to work with/for.
Wine Company Located in the Barossa Vally
Purchasing/ Procurement Officer (Current Employee) –  Rowland Flat, SA21 December 2013
Private & Confidential - contract management & negotiations
met with suppliers
Work closely with all areas in the business, including Pack Tech, Accounts and Legal department
Pros
Wine allowance - Health and Well being - Ongoing training