Perrigo
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Perrigo Employee Reviews

Unqualified management personnel running a previously well respected, productive, and an intelligent group of people in a department right into the ground. Working managers do not work; they pass off their work to others who are already overloaded with work and do not have the education or training to do said work and spend the rest of their day’s gossiping, chatting, causing drama, and taking 2 hour lunch breaks. The department became a laughing stock and is unproductive, unorganized, behind and late on most work which is of poor quality. HR and executive team refuse to intervene. The entire situation is embarrassing.
Pros
Most coworkers were helpful and nice, decent pay and benefits
Cons
HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT and zero support by Human Resources
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Perrigo is horrible. It takes over 5-10 years to even get of an off shift.

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Perrigo were excellent but not worth being stuck on 3rd shift.

In general, managers at Perrigo are a joke

Overall

My experience working at Perrigo... I liked the work but didn't like management or HR. They treated us poorly and stood around talking and scolled us for doing so, even if we were caught up on our work.
Its a nice place to start but new chemists are paid really low wages. You learn alot. But the benefits and pay are an equivalent to modern day slavery expect to accumulate around 10 days by the end of a hard working year
Cons
Pay
Good pay for the level work required with relatively flexible time off with holidays being very easy to book off. And a moderately priced canteen is always a bonus
The job itself was easy. Standing on your feet for 8-12 hours. There is a lot of experience throughout the facility, so if you had any questions they could answer them. Policies were constantly changing and it was difficult at times to have the time to review them.
Good place to work if you live in the triborough areas. The place has declined since they got rid of the Rx products in 2018. The chemists are given enough respect to independently work on their projects.
Due to large scope of lab there's lots to learn and many senior personnel to teach you. They are hiring temps for the lab now but don't worry as you will be permanent in the future soon.
Pros
No micromanagement, helpful coworkers and lot to learn
Cons
Poor pay raises, no room for advancement
Contant changes in management, poor follow up, & blantant favoritism. No consistency in line leaders carrying their load, they get away with taking extra long breaks (supervisors turn a blind eye), but yet they get paid at least $3 more per hour compared to the Specialists.
Pros
Opportunities for overtime and double time
Cons
No opportunities for advancing unless you're buddies with management
The company had new direction with new CEO. The department I worked in, my manager had me doing job I wasn’t paid to do and was not qualified to get promotion because other managers had no idea what I was actually doing.
Much of an employee’s satisfaction is reliant on their mgr. My mgr is great to work with but I have coworkers who are not as lucky. Consistency in how people are treated with less mgr specific variability would help others.
Pros
Pay, benefits, flexibility for non mfg jobs
Working at perrigo requires alot of knowledge of policies and requires you to be actively engaged in the process of quality. This company does not mess around when it comes to GMP and regimented process.
It's a good place to work good environment good people easy going job it gets stressful at times but it's a good work environment for the most part happy to be they
if you hit it off with the supervisor no matter your qualifications you are a shoe in for advancement. totally different environments by building. does have a generous policy for attendance if that is what you are looking for
Good rates of pay, easy to work your way up in the company, long shifts, nice people and atmosphere. Easy access and parking for people commuting in their own vehicles
My time at Perrigo and within Perrigo has been a very life altering career, where my ability to advance has been substantial. I would recommend working here to several friends if their job descriptions matched what they were looking for.
The pay was good. The management is not honest. You have to watch your back all the time. There is more negativity than positive feedback from supervisors/managers.
I don’t have nothing bad about Perrigo
Is an excellent company. If you have the opportunity to work there congratulations and don’t hesitate to take the opportunity
They pay well, good amount of overtime, my only real complaint is the company is almost too big to feel connected to. There are many shifts to choose from so it's pretty easy to find one that works with any schedule.
Getting directly hired in as a line worker you range from 14 to 16 dollars an hour. The benefits are quite remarkable and reasonable for either single individual or a big family.
Una empresa con exelente calidad, el trato a sus empleados es bueno
Horrible work conditions . Favortism. Bad attitudes. Discovered if you enjoy getting thrown under a bus, this jobs for you. If you enjoy being the blame for problems that you didn't create, this jobs for you
Perrigo is a great place to work. I would recommend working at Perrigo to anyone. They have great benefits, and it is just an overall a great place to work.