Perth Radiological Clinic
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Perth Radiological Clinic Employee Reviews

Great if you love to learn new things. great hours and easy to understand. many places around perth as its a huge company. not much place to advance but study will help you.
I would never recommend this place to work! The only thing that made me come to work each day were my fellow staff members (most of them) Management do not care about you one bit, they don’t appreciate what you do for the company all they care about is numbers and money. There is no loyalty to staff members, and if you want a day off or a holiday make sure you book 2 years in advance. Majority of the staff are complaining about how toxic and unhappy they are. Be careful.
Pros
$25 cake for your birthday
Cons
Everything else
This was my first job in Perth and i worked in PRC for over 3 years. I was very satisfied with the work culture and the people i worked with.I learned a lot from my senior co workers and managers.
The best part of the job is the patients, I enjoy helping and caring for every patient. Management doesn't take action to improve workplace culture. The facility is well-known for its "blame culture" and lack of team work and nothing is done to improve it. Assistants hide in lunch rooms, toilets and store rooms to avoid helping other assistants that may be struggling to keep up with a list of patients. Doctors expect you to have doctors knowledge and to be treated like gods. There is a big sense of judgement at this job. I do not recommend this job unless you have very thick skin, 10/10 self confidence and can work and think at x10 speed.
Pros
Patients
Cons
I can only warn anyone thinking of accepting an admin/reception role at PRC to seriously reconsider. You will be ground into the ground, with relentless pressure, and be working in an atmosphere where morale is at rock bottom. I have never felt so overwhelmed and stressed working in an administration role for any other company, and my mental & physical health is suffering as a result. I am currently job searching, as are a number of my colleagues.
Pros
It's a job to pay the bills, nothing more.
Cons
Overwhelming stress, stressed unhappy colleagues, unrelenting pressure.
This company is an awful place to work. Management do not realise how hard the receptionists work, it is fine if you are a sonographer/imaging tech but otherwise this company is awful. Do not recommend. There is no room for advancement and when you are a hard worker that gets you no where. They are basically a call Centre, I will answer about 110-150 bookings calls a day. Meanwhile on a terrible wage. When the job was originally advertised to me it was for a Medical receptionist not a call centre clerk. We work super hard and for no renumeration. But I guess you can't ask for a thanks in a thankless job.
Pros
$25 on your birthday to buy everyone a cake
Cons
as above
My experience with PRC has been mostly positive. We have a supportive team environment, where everyone sis willing to help each other out where and when needed.
Pros
working hours
Cons
Not a lot of advancement opportunity for enrolled nurses
Enjoyed the variety of work, Admin to developing x rays, and helping patients prepare for X rays and Ultra Sounds. Position was Maternity Leave cover. All staff members where great to work with.
Pros
Varietys of work.
Cons
Maternity Leave cover
I'm leaving to pursue part- to full time study over the next 5 years. Great place to work, lovely genuine people, comprehensive training :)
Pros
Great company culture
Cons
?
Although the constant pressure was relentless, I thoroughly enjoyed working with PRC. No two days were ever the same. We learnt something new every day New challenges were always presented and I like a more challenging job. All of the staff were friendly and fantastic. The most enjoyable part of my job was spotting the smile of a thankful and satisfied customer. It is extremely rewarding.