PETIT EARLY LEARNING JOURNEY PTY LTD

4: PETIT EARLY LEARNING JOURNEY PTY LTD Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews

2.3Work–Life Balance

Only stayed for the children.

Management was lovely at the beginning but turned sour if you called in sick or had to go home unwell. They had favourites and played mind games with staff. I only stayed for as long as I did for the children and some of the members.

Horrible

Worst place ever. Management are bullies & don’t care about staff at all. I have NEVER been treated so badly in my life. Would NEVER send my children there, staff are incompetent & lazy

Enjoyable working environment

Loved working at Petit. Had a fantastic group of people around me and the centre manager was very supportive.Good working hours and also good work-life balance. Staff there are very much about team working.

Pros

Great working team with good work-life balance

Workplace bullying

The workplace bullying throughout each of the 4 Petit Early Learning centres I worked at during my time with the company was extreme. Despite taking proper channels in overcoming these extremely uncomfortable situations, the management team would not conduct professionally.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PETIT EARLY LEARNING JOURNEY PTY LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PETIT EARLY LEARNING JOURNEY PTY LTD with