PFG Money PTY LTD Employee Reviews

2.7Job Security & Advancement
Excellent place to work and learn new skills
Remittance, Forex Operations & Cash Management (Current Employee) –  Sunshine VIC8 October 2016
My typical day at work starts at 08;30 when i start preparing the counter / office for the days operations and open th counter at 9.30 am. This typically includes but is not limited to things such as starting up the computer and starting the relevant software which enables me to complete my job effectively and efficiently.Along with this I count and prepare the cash to deposit to the bank.

I also from time to time carry out general administrative duties such as scanning documents, filing files and ensuring that the counter is in a good condition to deal with customers and also enables my work to be more organised.

By 6 pm I close the counter for the day after which I start the process of reconciling days transactions and possibly carrying out other duties required before leaving the office between 6.30 pm and 6.45 pm.

I have learnt numerous work and life skills in the current job with PFG Money which I am sure will assist in my future employment. I have learnt skills such as dealing with people in a professional and courteous manner. I have increased my communication skills both verbal and written with general office etiquette .

I believe I work in an excellent environment where my opinions and feedback is more than appreciated and infact I am encouraged to frequently give my input about how I can make my job more easier for myself and make it a more seamless process for dealing with our customers and am given full autonomy to carry out my tasks as I see fit. Management is great and my boss is extremely engaging and always ensures if I ask for something that
  more... as reasonably as possible he makes it happen.

My co workers are great and despite being at the counter by myself I often deal with other people in various departments and we all try and work in coordination with each other and help each other to achieve set tasks in an effective and efficient manner.

I would say the hardest part of my job is when things aren't going to plan or when having to troubleshoot customer issues but in saying that all these things help me grow as a person and become better in dealing with stressful and pressure situations.

The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing customers go away happy knowing that i have made their visit as seamless as possible that hep them achieve their aim of why they came to the counter in the first place which is to either transfer money or to do foreign currency xchange
Selling is enjoyable, exciting to findings new leads mean more business, be part of the team enjoy succes
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 March 2016
- A typical day always chasing debit failures, collecting money from customer. Maintain relations with customers for improving sale. Manage with management policies and implementing during course of conducting work. Be a part of the team by co-operating with team members to produce healthy work environment. Hardest part of the job customer satisfaction and job completion accordingly. Enjoy sales and marketing and creating leads is success.
Pros
Meal and fuel paid if travel long distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PFG Money PTY LTD. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3