Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 21 reviews matching the search See all 4,690 reviews
Amazing
Trade Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  West Ryde NSW9 October 2018
This is an amazing company as well as an amazing work life.
A typical day is typical 9-5.
I asked and was given more responsibility through my time here.
Pfizer is very good about personal advancement as well as giving their employees what they need to advance.
Very good working environment, with supportive group of people all across the board from management to the floor.
Pharmaceutical Operator (Former Employee) –  West Ryde NSW30 July 2018
I am proud to work for a company with good ethics, who looks after the welfare of their employees & their family. Management has an open door policy, who welcome staff opinions & suggestions as well as criticism for a better working environment/ improvement of procedures/rules.
Pros
good pay with subsidised lunch & free gym/ sports areas
Fun, rewarding, always learning, safe
Senior Microbiology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC7 May 2018
The department I worked in was well managed, with structured duties that were easy to follow, communication was present in daily huddles. Continuous improvement initiatives were always high on the radar.
Pros
Worked with great like minded people
Cons
No cons
work place culture very good
Fitter Operator (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 April 2018
I worked in Afternoon shift and love working in afternoon shift. I learned work more confidently individually and work in team environment. Learned to be very confident in handling situations and be proactive.
pfizer is multi-ethnic workplace and has excellant work culture. collegues are supportive and easy going people.
I enjoyed fast working environment of machineries and enjoy working challenges.
Supply Chain
Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 January 2018
Great team support, to get the work done.
Culture is getting better with some work life balance finally being pushed from management.
Teams are generally pushed to get more done.
The mandatory monthly training and support is a great idea for learning.
Pros
Work life balance, Trust by peers
Cons
Some long hours, no time for lunch
Productive place to work.
Procurement Administrator (Former Employee) –  Grange Castle, Dublin12 October 2017
Very busy team with a good workplace culture. High volume of work each day but meant the days went quick! Learned a lot every week and everyone was really nice and helpful.
Team work and your opinion will be valued
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Ryde NSW29 August 2017
Never a dull moment, always busy and very challenging, so exciting as you always have lots to do, and keep you mind occupied and lots of areas to improve. The hardest part is when you cannot find the root cause and you must make a decision as you cannot stop production especially when your customers waiting for your product.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
make up time
They look after you
TRAINING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Perth WA7 April 2017
The benefits you got made it hard to leave. I was busy, in an environment where documentation and procedures were clearly specified. Working in other industries made me miss Pfizers policies.
benefits
Cons
short staffed
Pfizer focus on Quality and Success
Raw materials Specialist (Current Employee) –  Egypt QLD11 December 2016
- Pfizer is focusing in quality for every thing.
- I learned to work under stress with right first time concept.
- Management is one of the main things that Pfizer focusing.
- All the employees learn well about communication skills.
- Over load work is the hardest part of the job.
- Challenging to create projects.
Pros
training programs
Cons
Over load in work which require to more over time to accomplish the required actions
Achieving the my target regardless the tough competition
Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  Egypt1 June 2016
I learned communication and sales skills.
Working together as a team to achieve our targets.
Pfizer - Egypt is an international company .
There is a tough competition between the brand and generic medications due to price .
The most enjoyable part of the job when you achieve your target regardless this tough competition
Pros
Very good training
Cons
Long hours, Professional working
Ye, Pfizer has a productive, enjoyable and friendly environment to work with!
Microbiology Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA28 April 2016
For me Pfizer has been an great place to work with!
Pfizer has excellent policies, like Respect for People, incentives with awards, a good Team Work and friendly environment!

My role in Pfizer was very complex and I enjoyed every minutes of it, due to my positive attitude and friendly personality I have achieved many awards.
As I always want to learn, Pfizer also sponsored my studies at TAFE for 3 years and some co-workers were my mentors, my career progression led me to work as a Microbiology Technician at Pfizer.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction, of finished my dairy tasks with a 100% accuracy! without putting any risk to the people's health!

Due to a new restructure at Pfizer, my role was made redundant; I am now seeking to work full or part time.

I do not recorded any hardest part of my job, as we always following the SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures), as well as, a great support for my Team Leader.
Lots to learn in manufacturing
Data review chemist for APR (Stability) (Former Employee) –  Bently Perth23 February 2015
Data collation, trending and reporting, using web based applications were the highlights. Management was easy to approach and supportive. Co workers are job oriented and subject matter focused with no job rotation. Therefore monotonous and wok load is unbearably low. Enjoyed using statistics as part of the work.
Pros
Excellent salary
Cons
less work load
Great colleagues.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast, Australia29 May 2014
Always get great support from colleagues and they are always easy to access. Very understanding and empathetic.

Hardest part of the job is the cold calling on drs, fun when you know the drs, less fun when they are rude or thoughtless.

Management asks for straight talk but seem unwilling to return it.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the relationship building and getting to know the customers.
Pros
Good compensation package; great co-wrokers
Cons
Cold calling doctors
Canteen had subsidised meals.
Temp assignment (Former Employee) –  West Ryde, NSW10 May 2014
Temp Work, busy day at work always.
Learnt to be very quick & accurate.
Co-workers were Ok.
Can't say much, as in a Temp job, one has to be very quick & finish certain amount of work daily.
Sometimes it is difficult to please the Boss/supervisor !
Pros
Cheap meals at the Canteen.
Cons
Nothing much
No room for error but a relaxed atmosphere.
Pharmaceutical Operator (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA24 February 2014
Day or night starts with a detailed handover from previous shift, your mind has to be fresh as the job is mentally demanding.
The team gets allocated jobs and it becomes our goal for the shift.
Pros
HBF subsidy
Cons
Lots of technicallities and Standard Operational Procedures to read.
Productive and excellent company
Manufacturing Operator (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA4 February 2014
Pfizer is a good company to work for. I have learnt a lot about the company and what Pfizer provides to the community.
a great place to work at and good people to work for and with
Pharmaceutial operator Oncology (Former Employee) –  Technology Park Bentley Perth1 May 2013
we all stared work with a happy face and finished the day still happy, I learned how to do lots of duties and work with different machines and people from all over the world with different out looks on thinks.The management was very opened to what you had to say and would listen when you were talking.I worked with a lot of good people the job was as hard as you made it.The most enjoyable part of the job was the people you worked with because they made you happy to come to work.
Pros
very good health cover
Cons
there wasn't any that I can think of
Great experience
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast/South Brisbane/Toowoomba/Townsville26 February 2013
A great place to work at the start and a great team of people to work with sadly over the years most of the great people have left.
Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the amount of administration.
Most enjoyable part is the people that I worked with I have learn't alot from them in my years.
Pros
good experience
Cons
o work life balance
Global Pharma
Market Manager - Animal Genetics Portfolio (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, Australia22 January 2013
Faced paced big pharma environment, lots of opportunity for progression.
I had a great experience as a Student Intern
Groton, CT (Former Employee) –  Student Intern - Research Scientist8 November 2011
I worked in LifeCycle Management last summer and I liked the work environment. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and I learned a lot about corporate structure and function. I was employed by Pfizer through Atrium Staffing, and they were very easy to work with and communicated well.
Pros
lab techs kept everything clean for us, i really miss that now back in school.
Cons
long drive to work.