Pfizer Inc.
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Australia32 reviews
Great environment. Great people. Friendly environment to work. Less stress as the workload is pretty normal. Would love to work again. Pay is slightly low.
great products, excellent R&D
I had the best support from my peers, management was not the same, lack collaboration and sort their own advancement over others, took a small minded approach to engaged teams, talked a lot about it but fails to carry it out.
N/a
The workplace culture was good & proper training was given prior to starting roles. My main roles involved assisting with production, manual handling, despatch & operating equipment.
just no
wouldnt recomend to my worst enemy worst management and culture i have ever had the misfortune to encounter in my 30+ years of working across australia
Awesome company to work with a great culture
We had opportunity to work in many colabrative spaces. I learned to work with many different types of people and business units. The management team are very supportive. The workplace culture is very high with a strong belief in work/life balance. With many flexible working style arrangements.
Good team spirit, always supportive of each other. Work was challenging and some required travel offsite. Job security was problem as contract work.
I enjoyed working at Pfizer. The role required great deal of collaboration and independence working on multiple projects simultaneously. However there wasn’t much job security on contracts. Colleagues were very nice.
Productive and excellent
It was really good as I have gained lot of experience about Aeseptic techniques
clean room practices , gowning

GMP

GLP

HACCP

QC QA experience

Audit

Lab samples
Good Company good products
I like the company's commitment to high value and quality of product, process and control. Also, Pfizers continuing drive to develop new products and treatments for patients.
Good job culture, opportunity to learn
Company is great and has great benefits, people and culture are also very good.
The people and management are good and fantastic. You can truly be yourself and the environment is warm and welcoming. Very flexible with working times and you can achieve a work life balance. People actually care about you and their brand
Productive and fun work place.
I was working here 1.6 years i am enjoyable with my work. I base on causul most of staff is Philippinno and i don"t think the company will hire in full time position if you don't mine to stay on casual this is good place to work.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
The machine always breake down, all causul worker stop working somtime 2 or 3 weeks.
Friendly working environment culture.
Admin reporting, Master Data updating, filling and archiving reports, taking incoming and outgoing phone inquiries. Learnt different reporting for the different department, good management, friendly working culture environment, hardest part of the job are the reporting deadlines, and the most enjoyable part of the job is the launching of the new promo for the sales product.
Pros
Free fruits, coffee, nibbles, biscuit
Ethical Manufacturing
One of the largest, finest and ethical pharmaceutical organization. Great friendly work culture combined with intelligent and dedicated management working together in-sync.
Amazing
This is an amazing company as well as an amazing work life.
A typical day is typical 9-5.

I asked and was given more responsibility through my time here.

Pfizer is very good about personal advancement as well as giving their employees what they need to advance.
Very good working environment, with supportive group of people all across the board from management to the floor.
I am proud to work for a company with good ethics, who looks after the welfare of their employees & their family. Management has an open door policy, who welcome staff opinions & suggestions as well as criticism for a better working environment/ improvement of procedures/rules.
Pros
good pay with subsidised lunch & free gym/ sports areas
Fun, rewarding, always learning, safe
The department I worked in was well managed, with structured duties that were easy to follow, communication was present in daily huddles. Continuous improvement initiatives were always high on the radar.
Pros
Worked with great like minded people
Cons
No cons
work place culture very good
I worked in Afternoon shift and love working in afternoon shift. I learned work more confidently individually and work in team environment. Learned to be very confident in handling situations and be proactive.
pfizer is multi-ethnic workplace and has excellant work culture. collegues are supportive and easy going people.

I enjoyed fast working environment of machineries and enjoy working challenges.
Supply Chain
Great team support, to get the work done.
Culture is getting better with some work life balance finally being pushed from management.

Teams are generally pushed to get more done.

The mandatory monthly training and support is a great idea for learning.
Pros
Work life balance, Trust by peers
Cons
Some long hours, no time for lunch
Productive place to work.
Very busy team with a good workplace culture. High volume of work each day but meant the days went quick! Learned a lot every week and everyone was really nice and helpful.
Team work and your opinion will be valued
Never a dull moment, always busy and very challenging, so exciting as you always have lots to do, and keep you mind occupied and lots of areas to improve. The hardest part is when you cannot find the root cause and you must make a decision as you cannot stop production especially when your customers waiting for your product.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
make up time
They look after you
The benefits you got made it hard to leave. I was busy, in an environment where documentation and procedures were clearly specified. Working in other industries made me miss Pfizers policies.
benefits
Cons
short staffed
Pfizer focus on Quality and Success
- Pfizer is focusing in quality for every thing.
- I learned to work under stress with right first time concept.

- Management is one of the main things that Pfizer focusing.

- All the employees learn well about communication skills.

- Over load work is the hardest part of the job.

- Challenging to create projects.
Pros
training programs
Cons
Over load in work which require to more over time to accomplish the required actions