Pfizer

Australia37 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Found 37 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,154 reviews

High Integrity

Exceptionally well-qualified and congenial team. Highly accountable, accommodating and generous with information and project resources. Service-minded, knowledgeable, capable and methodical tech support for applications employed on site. International presence is both admirable and remarkable. Very positive experience with a sophisticated team of subject matter experts. Very rewarding experience!

Pfizer provides great opportunity to grow your career and pay is rewarding. You need to find the right work-life balance.

Rich and diverse culture providing equal opportunities to grow your career. Supportive leadership with growth mindset. Need to continue making investments in upgrading technologies used to reduce variations in process and costs. Work can be challenging if you are ready to make a difference.

Pros

Rich culture, renumeration, benefits and people

Cons

work-life balance challenging

Productive and fun workplace to work for.

Work there for vey long time. People taking ownership of their role seriously with management support on the background. Multicultural place and meeting nice people.

Pros

benefits and bonuses

Cons

Not much really

Pfizer has high standards and good work life balance

A good work life balance and well paid job. Will take care of your well being. The company looks after their employees with various activities. Culturaly diverse and sensitive. Beware of office politics.

Pros

A good company to work for.

Cons

Office politics

Great environment. Great people. Friendly environment to work. Less stress as the workload is pretty normal. Would love to work again. Pay is slightly low.

great products, excellent R&D

I had the best support from my peers, management was not the same, lack collaboration and sort their own advancement over others, took a small minded approach to engaged teams, talked a lot about it but fails to carry it out.

N/a

The workplace culture was good & proper training was given prior to starting roles. My main roles involved assisting with production, manual handling, despatch & operating equipment.

just no

wouldnt recomend to my worst enemy worst management and culture i have ever had the misfortune to encounter in my 30+ years of working across australia

Awesome company to work with a great culture

We had opportunity to work in many colabrative spaces. I learned to work with many different types of people and business units. The management team are very supportive. The workplace culture is very high with a strong belief in work/life balance. With many flexible working style arrangements.

Good team spirit, always supportive of each other. Work was challenging and some required travel offsite. Job security was problem as contract work.

I enjoyed working at Pfizer. The role required great deal of collaboration and independence working on multiple projects simultaneously. However there wasn’t much job security on contracts. Colleagues were very nice.

Great quality of life

Great quality of life; workplace culture; focused work; autonomous projects; collaborative opportunities; multicultural; diverse backgrounds; positive and encouraging leadership

Productive and excellent

It was really good as I have gained lot of experience about Aeseptic techniques clean room practices , gowning GMP GLP HACCP QC QA experience Audit Lab samples

Good Company good products

I like the company's commitment to high value and quality of product, process and control. Also, Pfizers continuing drive to develop new products and treatments for patients.

Good job culture, opportunity to learn

Company is great and has great benefits, people and culture are also very good. The people and management are good and fantastic. You can truly be yourself and the environment is warm and welcoming. Very flexible with working times and you can achieve a work life balance. People actually care about you and their brand

Productive and fun work place.

I was working here 1.6 years i am enjoyable with my work. I base on causul most of staff is Philippinno and i don"t think the company will hire in full time position if you don't mine to stay on casual this is good place to work.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

The machine always breake down, all causul worker stop working somtime 2 or 3 weeks.

Friendly working environment culture.

Admin reporting, Master Data updating, filling and archiving reports, taking incoming and outgoing phone inquiries. Learnt different reporting for the different department, good management, friendly working culture environment, hardest part of the job are the reporting deadlines, and the most enjoyable part of the job is the launching of the new promo for the sales product.

Pros

Free fruits, coffee, nibbles, biscuit

Ethical Manufacturing

One of the largest, finest and ethical pharmaceutical organization. Great friendly work culture combined with intelligent and dedicated management working together in-sync.

Amazing

This is an amazing company as well as an amazing work life. A typical day is typical 9-5. I asked and was given more responsibility through my time here. Pfizer is very good about personal advancement as well as giving their employees what they need to advance.

Very good working environment, with supportive group of people all across the board from management to the floor.

I am proud to work for a company with good ethics, who looks after the welfare of their employees & their family. Management has an open door policy, who welcome staff opinions & suggestions as well as criticism for a better working environment/ improvement of procedures/rules.

Pros

good pay with subsidised lunch & free gym/ sports areas

Fun, rewarding, always learning, safe

The department I worked in was well managed, with structured duties that were easy to follow, communication was present in daily huddles. Continuous improvement initiatives were always high on the radar.

Pros

Worked with great like minded people

Cons

No cons

work place culture very good

I worked in Afternoon shift and love working in afternoon shift. I learned work more confidently individually and work in team environment. Learned to be very confident in handling situations and be proactive. pfizer is multi-ethnic workplace and has excellant work culture. collegues are supportive and easy going people. I enjoyed fast working environment of machineries and enjoy working challenges.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Pfizer with

• Pfizer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?