Pillow Talk Employee Reviews

Will expect u to drop everything and come in on your day off but managers would never come in on their day off
Ex worker (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NSW7 July 2019
Poorly run. Bad management. Unprofessional management but put on a show. Expect a lot from their staff with no thanks. A lot of staff turn over as staff did not wish to stay long term.
Pros
Some of the co workers
Cons
Dont care about their casual staff
good company
WAREHOUSE PICKER AND PACKER (Former Employee) –  Darra QLD8 March 2018
warehouse was a fun place to work, a lot of laughs and fun was had. this was my introduction to warehouse work, and I couldn't have asked for a better start.
Nice big store
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Cairns QLD22 January 2017
Company has great products, but management in some stores needs to be looked at. A bad manager makes unhappy staff which in turn makes unhappy customers.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
lake of hours
Great Place to Work, Sad to leave
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Loganholme QLD5 December 2016
I loved working at Pillow Talk. Really great opportunity, busy and fun!
Sad to leave! Love the stock, loved the environment, loved the customers! Nothing was every hard. Very supportive staff and management.
Great work place
Sales/Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 April 2016
Great work place, friendly staff, fun,happy challenge, tough hard,
benefits meeting new people customer service and warehouse
Great friendly enviroment to work in
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maroochydore, QLD25 October 2015
i loved working at pillow talk the only reason i left was because i needed more hours. Everyone was lovely and helped each other out. Taught you everything you need to know.
Pros
friendly
Cons
not enough hours for me.
Fun place to work
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shepparton, VIC8 October 2015
Good place to work, learnt many new skills and talked to lots of lovely customers, over all a fantastic job and friendly workplace
great place to work, love the people and love making amazing sales
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mackay, QLD28 September 2015
everyday I try my hardest to exceed the budget of the day and make sure my customers leave happy and or laughing. I always learn something new, wether it be something about the stock or where we are with sales and how well we are all doing. my manager, she really is the greatest manager. She is understanding fun and smart, she helps when you need it and makes sure everyone is safe and on the same level. my co-workers are really fun and funny, you get to know someone when you're in a small space unpacking pallets and boxes. the hardest part of my job is trying to keep busy without customers. there is only s much cleaning that can be done before you have rubbed the shelves away. my favourite part of my job... is making my customers laugh and helping them redo their entire lounge room or bed room. I've had customers refer me to their friends and or come back and show me the finished product and say thank you. that right there is an amazing feeling.
Pros
fun times
Cons
not enough hours
Fantastic place to work
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gladstone20 August 2015
It was a fantastic place to work. We all worked together well as a team giving off even better customer service. The hours were short and i had a lot of fun working for pillow talk
Pros
Great team environment
Great environment to work in, everyone has a great personality and makes the workplace a very enjoyable place to be
Storeman (Current Employee) –  Noosaville, QLD18 February 2015
I work as the storeman, where I unpack boxes from pallets, store the unboxed items in designated bays in the storeroom or put them into trolleys to be put out on the floor for selling.

On the days that I am not working as storeman, I am helping with customer service by attending to any customers that require any assistance. I use eptpos terminals and/or the cash till to put through customer sales.
Pillow Talk is well known for their customer service and their great attitude towards work and customers, so I have learnt a lot to do with proper customer service and how to keep the customers happy at all time.

The hardest part about my job is stock day, trying to find room for all the stock in a small storeroom. It gets overwhelming at times, but I push through to get the job done.

The most enjoyable part of my job are the co-workers I work with, they have a funny and bubbly attitude and always find a way to make everyone happy and laugh.
Surrounded by beautiful people and things
Team Member - Casual (Current Employee) –  West Gosford, NSW1 September 2014
Pillow Talk is a great company to work for.
Fair management team.
wonderful company to work for
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  southport, robina, helensvale21 April 2013
awesome team environment to work in
up to date training on all products
friendly and approachable managers
always fun to come to work