Pillow Talk

Pillow Talk

Pillow Talk Employee Review

Physical hard work

Upper Management is toxic. Company expects far too much with few staff. Will cut hours as they please. Area managers are awful, bullying and not at all helpful to staff having problems. Constant pressure put on staff to increase kpi's and acs.

Pros

Staff discounts

Cons

Company going downhill fast

30 March 2022
Hi there,Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We’re sorry to hear about your experience with us here at Pillow Talk – this is genuinely not something we want to hear from our present or past team mates. Please reach out to us at peopleandculture@ptpl.com.au, as we would like to address and resolve your concerns directly. P&C Team

Same role

positive work place with kind and caring fellow employees with a great Manager

my casual work was nothing short of positive and educating i learnt many new customer interaction skills and was always helped out if i needed it. my manager was always kind and made sure i was comfortable and well trained. would 100% recommend working here.

25 August 2020
Thank you for leaving a kind review. We are so glad you had a positive experience working with us here at Pillow Talk!
Same role

Nice big store

Company has great products, but management in some stores needs to be looked at. A bad manager makes unhappy staff which in turn makes unhappy customers.

Pros

friendly atmosphere

Cons

lake of hours
Same location

Christmas casual position.

Hired as a Christmas casual but didn’t work any hours during Christmas. When asked why this was I was told hours had been cut back but other casuals were getting 8 hour work weeks and I was getting 0. Was pulled up on supposedly not greeting customers when that is all I did when filling shelves at the back of the store whenever a customer had made their way to where I was but then also got my hours taken from me so I couldn’t fix the “problem” my manager had with that. Great management if you ask me.

Cons

No hours, poor management, no staff discounts.

13 January 2021
Hi there, Thank you for the time you have taken to leave us a review. I am saddened to hear your experience with us here at Pillow Talk was not the one you had hoped for as this is certainly not what we like to hear from our colleagues, past or present. I would really appreciate your time to gain some more insight and speak with you more in regards to your experience with us, if you could please email me at peopleandculture@ptpl.com.au. Warm Regards, Hayley

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pillow Talk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Pillow Talk with

• Pillow Talk
  • Physical hard work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?