Ping Identity Employee Reviews

Totally Awesome!
Technical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 July 2019
If you're looking for a GREAT company to work with and want opportunities to learn, grow and a culture that enables and promotes openness, Ping Identity is where you want to be.
I spent three years working for Ping Identity and loved every minute of it. The challenges are fun and exciting and the opportunities are endless.
Pros
Too many to list.
Cons
None that I can think of.
Great growing company
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO2 April 2017
The only company I have worked for where the CEO did not lie. Great energy and motivated people. Awesome culture. The CEO is truly invested in everyone.
Pros
Fantastic Halloween parties and office gathering
Cons
None.
Great vision, relevant technology,
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO5 March 2015
I was hired to take over an important event. The CEO was very supportive and leads with vision. Interesting mix of co-workers, some very capable moving the company forward, others struggling in a fast growing company.

I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to work remotely, as did many other co-workers.
Pros
Remote workforce, Macs
Cons
Some of the new executives have to make hard decisions and change the tide, a difficult process to go through.
Great Place to work but experiencing growing pains
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MA23 September 2014
I was with Ping Identity for 10 months. The company culture and flexible environment was ideal. Unfortunately the company is moving away from the start-up model and my office was downsized significantly
Pros
Flexible working environment
Cons
Downsizing
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA28 July 2014
Respectful employer. Did have a dense sales environment but fixed that through a recent reduction in force, eliminating 40 positions in one day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ping Identity. Our community is ready to answer.